4 Oils at the Mill
The tour is aimed at discovering the production of quality olive oils, behind which lies the meticulous work of our operators throughout the year: from pruning to milling. The oils of the Muraglia oil mill represent our way of celebrating our territory.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Pure tasting of 4 EVO oils
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Visitors will be guided on a small tour in which all the senses will be involved. We will show you how to taste the oil, how to combine the various types and, above all, we will teach you some secrets on how to distinguish quality oils. We will meet in Andria at Frantoio Muraglia, a historic local oil mill. Visitors will be guided inside the company to describe the production process: from the olive to the oil! You will be able to watch the bottling of the extra virgin olive oil in the traditional ceramic jars and, at the end of the visit, will be explained what an Extra Virgin Olive Oil is and how the tasting of the oil works, not so different from that of wine. The experience will end with a small tasting of 4 oils: from the sweet Medium Fruity to the more structured: SMOKE.
• Medium Fruity, Pitted, Intense Fruity, SMOKE - 4 types of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to be tasted in purity
Departure Point :Via S. Candido, 83, 76123 Andria BT, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.