4 or 6-Hour Private Chillin' and Grillin' Boat Cruise from Orange Beach
Spend a day on Robinson Island or at the Dunes in Pensacola just hanging out with friends and family while your Capt. cooks you up some delicious burgers, sausages and hot dogs right off the back of the boat.
Bring any beverages of your choice on board and don’t forget your shades and sunscreen! Your Capt. will provide you and your guests with water noodles to float around and enjoy the cooling, clear waters.
And we won’t forget the little ones either! We will be sure to have some sand toys on board so they can get busy building a castle of their dreams.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- You will arrive at Bear Point Marina approximately 10 minutes prior to your departure time where Capt. James, your U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain will be there to greet you and assist you on board.
You are welcome to bring any drinks or snacks as we have a large YETI cooler on board to store them in. Alcohol is allowed, but please make sure it is in cans or plastic bottle.
We will also provide courtesy transportation to and from the Marina so please let us know where you will be staying and we can make arrangements to transport you and your guests.
You will be stepping on board either our 2018 22' Mako Center Console running on a Mercury Verado 250, the boat is rigged with the latest and greatest electronics that include a Minn Kota Terrova trolling motor with I Pilot and Spot lock, a Lowrance 4G radar and Lowrance Carbon 12 Chart/Sonar, Sirius XM Marine Weather, Bluetooth Stereo, Sat Phone and Personal Locator Beacon, and also padded seating all around to keep you comfortable on the water.
Our recent addition to Blue Water Charters, our 2019 24' Blazer Bay Center Console running on a 300 Suzuki, this boat is also rigged with the latest and greatest electronics that include a Motor Guide trolling motor with I Pilot and Spot lock, a Simrad EVO 12 Chart/Sonar, Bluetooth Stereo, Sat Phone and Personal Locator Beacon, 35 Gallon and 30 Gallon Live Bait Wells, 16 rod holders, Hydraulic Jack Plate.
All the required safety equipment is found on board all of our vessels as safety is a priority for all of our guests.
Departure Point :Bear Point Marina, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age on board is 21
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.