4 Places for just one price Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Playa del Carmen from Cancun
You will enjoy a professional tour with a service that will support you at all times, the important thing for us is that you live a unique and quality experience, so let us provide you with the best service for the best price, the tour of Tulum and Coba will be explained of The best way for our certified guides, who will be aware of all your doubts, as well as in the cenote, the experience will be unique and unforgettable.
At the end of our tour we will pass to Playa del Carmen and discover this famous city with its nightlife and its varied shops.
Enjoy this tour with our team of Professionals, we know that our commitment is to provide you with the best experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off
- Certified Guides
- Entrance fees to all Archaeological Zones
- Lunch - Buffet
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs and Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Experience the visit to this unique archaeological zone, Tulum is the ancient Mayan city that is located on the shores of the turquoise sea of the Riviera Maya, here we will spend approximately 2 hours on a tour explained by our certified and professional guides, you will have the opportunity to take photos incredible unparalleled landscape that history and natural beauty gives us, as well as you can learn more about the fascinating Mayan culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
In the middle of the jungle we will arrive at Coba, another impressive archaeological zone that the Maya built, this place is so magical that you will be surprised by the height of the constructions, an experience that you will never forget, with the explanation of our team of professionals you will be amazed by the constructions in the middle of this incredible place in the jungle of the Riviera Maya
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
We will have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious Mexican Buffet and to continue with our tour we will visit a Cenote, which is a naturally formed natural pool, where you can cool off in its fresh, clear and fresh waters, an experience that you have to live on your vacation .
Cenotes are part of the world's largest underground water connection.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
In this place we will have time to walk on one of the most famous streets in this region, Fifth Avenue has become a place full of nightlife and shops of interest that are the delight of those looking for fun and a time to go Shopping, enjoy this walk through Playa del Carmen with our team and take many photos of this place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For people staying between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, our tour applies as 3 x 1 and they will visit Tulum, Coba and our Cenote
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.