4 Places One Price: Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Playa del Carmen Tour from Cancun
Enjoy the most amazing vacations of your life discovering 4 magical places for one price! Explore Tulum Ruins, Coba Ruins, Cenote and the popular Quinta Avenida of Playa del Carmen in this fantastic tour.
Live this wonderful experience that mixes history, nature and sea. Explore Tulum, which is the only archeological zone in Quintana Roo near the beach. Climb Cobá's tallest piramid of Yucatán's Pensinsula: Nohoch Mul. Discover Maya Culture in one sacred cenote and have fun walking in the Quinta Avenida.
The temples of Coba and Tulum and the crystalline turquoise waters of the Cenote are the kind of places that you can't miss in your holidays at Riviera Maya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Mexican Lunch Buffet.
- Admission to Tulum Ruins
- Admission to Coba Ruins
- Admission to Cenote La Gloria, Piramide or Selva Maya
- Visit to Playa del Carmen
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - El Gloria Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Quinta Avenida
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - For the Classic Version of the tour drinks are not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
First, we will go to Tulum Ruins. Our certificated guides will explain you all the wonders hidden in Tulum, we will have 1 and a half hour to explore the ruins or relax in the beach.
Tulum was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, it is also one of the Magic Towns in Mexico. One of the most important places in Tulum are the Mayan ruins, located on a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea. Under the cliff is Paradise beach, considered one of the most amazing beaches in the Riviera Maya.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: El Gloria Cenote, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Then it is time to refresh ourselves in the Cenote, one sacred mayan place covered by trees and rocks. You will have time to swim on its pure water and then you will have a delicious lunch buffet of Mexican Food. The cenote may vary depending on the availability and season. Other cenotes you can visit: Pirámide, Selva Maya.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Then we will go to Coba Ruins, where you can admire the tallest pyramid of our state: Nohoch Mul.
Our certificated guides will explain you all the wonders hidden in Coba. You will have 2 hours to explore the place or to climb Nohoch Mul Ruin and take amazing pictures from the top.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Quinta Avenida, Playa del Carmen Mexico
Finally, we will go to Playa del Carmen, where you can buy Mexican handicrafts or shop in one of the amazing malls. You can also walk to the beach and take amazing pictures in the famous Mayan Portal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel details so we can let you know the hour and the meeting point of your pick up. One of our staff will be in touch via message or email. Round transportation from your hotel or meeting point. Pick ups start at 6:30 a.m. This tour is ONLY AVAILABLE if yo are staying in Cancun Hotel Zone, Cancun Downtown or Playa Mujeres.After one of our transports passes through you to your hotel or established meeting point, you will be transferred to the starting point of the excursion. There, you will board the transportation where a guide will welcome you and accompany you, providing you with assistance and interesting information.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.