40-minute Submarine Tour in Mogán
Get into this submarine and discover all the charms of the seabed of Puerto de Mogán for 40 minutes. You will be able to see some shipwrecks and the wonderful marine fauna from its big windows. This is an experience you will never forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Explanada del Castillete, s/n Edificio Torre de Control, 35140 Puerto de Mogan, Mogan, Gran Canaria Spain
Vimotions offers you this unique experience so you can discover the seabed of Puerto de Mogán aboard their submarine, the Golden Shark. The ship is 18 metres long and almost 4 metres wide and has a TV screen for every passenger so they can watch the manoeuvres when diving and surfacing.
Immersion lasts about 40 minutes and people of all ages can enjoy it, including pregnant women or anyone with a heart or ear condition.
The ship reaches a depth of 25 meters. You will be able to see the incredible marine fauna from the Atlantic Ocean, as well as some shipwrecks at the bottom of the sea.
Immersion occurs in such a way that, thanks to the way the submarine was built, passengers experience no problem or change of pressure.
• Reach a maximum depth of 25 metres.
• You will see several shipwrecks at the bottom of the ocean.
• Immersion lasts about 40 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Urb. Puerto Mogán F1, 10, 35139 Lomo Quiebre, Las Palmas, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 2 can do the tour at no charge.
- Wheelchair: Not accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If you book for Friday, please be aware that due to the market, you will need more time to park and be on time at the submarine. Thank you!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.