45 Minute Narrated Ride 7 to 9 people
Our popular 45 Minute Private Narrated Ride of Downtown Nashville has all the sites offered in our 20 minute tour plus much more. This ride includes hotspots such as the 5 Star Historical Presidential Hotel The Hermitage, Schermerhorn Symphony Center, The Country Music Hall of Fame, The Bridgestone Arena, The Johnny Cash Museum, Riverfront Park, Hard Rock Cafe, The Wild Horse Saloon, Well known Printers Alley where Jimi Hendrix got his start, The Tennessee State Capitol Building, The War Memorial Building, Nashville Performing Arts Center, Tennessee State Museum, The Ryman Auditorium, Tootsies Orchid Lounge, and other tourist attractions and insight into various poplar dining establishments around our great city.
•••Sights maybe altered due to traffic conditions or city issue due to police diverting routes for construction reason.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Schermerhorn Symphony Center, 1 Symphony Pl, Nashville, TN 37201-2031
The Schermerhorn Symphony Center is a concert hall in downtown Nashville, Tennessee.
Pass By: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, Tennessee, is one of the world's largest museums and research centers dedicated to the preservation and interpretation of American vernacular music.
Pass By: Bridgestone Arena, 501 Broadway 41415 Justin Clinton Twp. Mi.48038, Nashville, TN 37203-3980
Bridgestone Arena is a multi-purpose venue in downtown Nashville, Tennessee United States.
Pass By: The Johnny Cash Museum, 119 3rd Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201-2032
This red-brick museum displays pictures & memorabilia from the life of music icon Johnny Cash.
Pass By: Riverfront Park, 100 1st Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201-1904
This park is made up of 5 acres of land along the river & offers an amphitheater & boat docking.
Pass By: Hard Rock Cafe Nashville, 100 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201-2112
Rock ’n’ roll-themed chain with a high-energy vibe serving burgers & American classic
Pass By: Printer's Alley, Between 3rd Ave N & 4th Ave N An alley from Union St to Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37201
Printer's Alley is a famous alley in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, U.S., between Third and Fourth Avenues, running from Union Street to Commerce Street.
Pass By: Tennessee State Capitol, 600 Charlotte Ave, Nashville, TN 37243-9034
The Tennessee State Capitol, located in Nashville, Tennessee, is the seat of government for the U.S. state of Tennessee, serving as home of the Tennessee General Assembly and the location of the governor's office.
Pass By: Tennessee State Museum, 1000 Rosa L Parks Blvd, Nashville, TN 37208-2624
The Tennessee State Museum is a large museum in Nashville depicting the history of the U.S. state of Tennessee.
Pass By: Ryman Auditorium, 116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219-2309
Ryman Auditorium is a 2,362-seat live-performance venue located at 116 5th Avenue North, in Nashville, Tennessee. It is best known as the home of the Grand Ole Opry from 1943 to 1974 and is owned and operated by Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc.
Pass By: Tootsies Orchid Lounge, 422 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203-3931
This historic watering hole and prototypical honky-tonk is across the alley from the Ryman.
Departure Point :100 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- •As per Tennessee mandate, no more than 8 can be gathered in a group. All Drivers are tested for Covid-19. Drivers Hands sanitized after each transaction. Money disinfected after each transaction. Masks are worn by employees.Carriages sprays disinfectant after each ride. (No mixed groups).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.