48-Hour San Antonio Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Buckhorn Saloon and Museum of Art Admission
Experience and see all of the most interesting corners of the great city of San Antonio with your 48 hour valid Hop-On Hop-Off tour bus ticket (2nd day FREE!) along with an included visit to two of our iconic museums. Admission to the Buckhorn Saloon & Texas Ranger Museum and the popular San Antonio Museum of Art are included.
You choose any day to visit the museums, while your hop-on hop-off pass is valid for 48 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- 48-hour Official City Hop-On Hop-Off tour ($70 value)
- Onboard commentary from driver/guide
- San Antonio Museum of Art admission
- Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum admission
- Live Guide
- Fantastic Views
- FREE Appetizer at Mad Dogs ($10 value)
What's excluded :
Hop On Hop Off
Route Duration: 2 daysStops on the Hop On Hop Off:
Attractions on the Hop On Hop Off:
- The Alamo - Once home to Spanish Missionaries as Mission de Valero, it is the site of the Battle Of The Alamo in 1836.
- Pearl Brewery - Stop is Pearl Entertainment Complec, a culinary and cultural destination along the banks of the river. Shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. (Bus stop is Pearl Parkway and Avenue A, except during weekend Farmer's Markets)
- San Antonio Museum of Art - An iconic San Antonio landmark housing the largest and most comprehensive collection of ancient Egyptian, Greek, Roman and Asian art in the Southern USA. An unforgettable experience!
- VFW Post 76
- Augie's Alamo City BBQ Steakhouse
- Wyndham Garden San Antonio Riverwalk/Museum Reach - The northern section of the River Walk with beautiful landscapes, hiking and biking trails, restaurants and more. (Bus stop directly in front of Wyndham Garden Riverwalk Hotel)
- Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- 100 Auditorium Cir - Veterans Memorial Park: Home of the Korean War and Vietnam War Memorials.
- The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio - Visit the first fully air-conditioned hotel in the world. Their elite clientele has included Presidents Eisenhauer and Johnson as well as Eleanor Roosevelt, Judy Garland, Princess Grace and more recently, George Clooney. (Bus stop on the southeast corner of Travis Park)
- The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- Sheraton Gunter Hotel San Antonio
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Historic Market Square
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Downtown
- Blue Star Arts Complex - Stops at King William Historic District: The Blue Star Arts Complex, the Guenther House, the King William District, and Southtown. An area know for it’s diverse community, art galleries, restaurants and Victorian era homes. Two Victorian homes are available for tours: Villa Finale and Steves Homestead.
- Southtown - Southtown has been described as a vibrant neighborhood just blocks from the city's touristy epicenter but much farther away in spirit. (Bus stop in front of the Friendly Spot restaurant/bar)
- 435 S Alamo St - Stops at Yanaguana Garden: Public art display and children's splash pool and playground.
- Tower of the Americas Way - The 750 foot tall Tower of the Americas provides the most spectacular view of the Alamo City. Enjoy the gorgeous panorama view from the Tower’s Observation Deck and experience the thrilling 4D Theater Ride. (Bus stop at South Alamo and Nueva.) La Villita is the historic art village and one of San Antonio’s first neighborhoods. (Also, the Convention Center and Grand Hyatt Hotel stop. Bus stop convenient for Hotel Contessa and The Westin. Opposite the Hilton Palacio del Rio Hotel)
- 111 Alamo Plaza - At this location - for our online customers - we provide FREE coffee, FREE popcorn, FREE bottled water, FREE WiFi and FREE charging stations. Tour bus stop for the Shops at River Center mall, stores, the movie Alamo The Price Of Freedom at the IMAX, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, restaurants, bars, movie theaters, and the Rivercenter Lagoon. (Bus stop convenient for Marriott Rivercenter & Marriott Riverwalk)
King William Historic District / Tower of the Americas / La Villita Historic Arts Village / Blue Star Contemporary / Spanish Governor's Palace / San Fernando De Bexar Cathedral / Charline McCombs Empire Theatre / City Sightseeing San Antonio / Pearl Brewery / Historic Market Square / Tobin Center for the Performing Arts / VFW Post 76
Operates: We pick up at each stop every 20 minute from 8:40am to 5:30pm, and your ticket is valid for 48 hours.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 11 and under gain free admittance to the museum
- Ages 0-3 are free to join the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Passengers will be requested to wear face masks when sat Downstairs on our London style buses. When sat Upstairs face masks are optional - our buses are of course open top double deckers!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.