4h Half-Day Amazing Private Coastal Fishing
The coast of São Miguel island is particularly spectacular, a reminder of a volcanic past with caves and wonderful rocky formations. The sea that surrounds this island attracts the dolphins, whales and a big diversity of fish species.
The skipper will decide on the day the exact location, to ensure the best experience for the clients and according to most favorable weather conditions.
Our fishing tours were created so you can learn different techniques and fish species from our coastal area.
Before we leave, we will have a brief talk to speak about the place where we are fishing and also about the species we might find there. Every fisherman is welcomed on board with or without experience.
It is suggested a maximum of 4 people so that the skipper can be able to give attention to all clients.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Fishing material
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick ups and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acores Trilhos da Natureza, Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel Portugal
Trilhos da Natureza starts all the sea activities at the Marina of Ponta Delgada. Before the tour starts, there is always a briefing to give our clients some important information.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Marina Ponta Delgada, Av. Infante Dom Henrique 71, 9500-764 Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- It is not very confortable for a tour with a baby.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- It is mandatory to bring and to use face mask throughout all experiences. In case of outdoor experiences ,maintain social distance between guests and guides. On the boat, 2/3 will be the maximum capacity, excpet for family groups. The boat will be sanitized at the beginning and at the end.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.