4h SSV Buggy Island Adventure 4WD
Venture into Buggy Island Adventure for 4-hours on a coast to coast, off-road and guided Island adventure. Get to know all the highlights of Sal within a 500cc automatic Buggy. Explore beautiful sand dunes, visit Serra Negra, the natural reserve of the island. Witness the mirage by traveling to Terra Boa. This tour is limited to 16 passengers with a limit of 2 passengers per buggy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Suit, Helmet, Belt and Glasses
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees to Burracona (3
- Transfer NOT INCLUDED from Murdeira Village
- Shoes for the water (rental available) for Shark Bay
- Entry/Admission - Buracona : The Blue Eye of Cabo Verde Shop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Murdeira, Murdeira, Ilha do Sal
Murdeira bay is the mating place of the turtle during the summer because there the water is calm, since is protect by the coast from the left hand side and by the mountain from the right hand side.
The catamaran stops at the base of "Monte Leao" that is a mountain in the shape of a sleeping lion.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Fontona, Ilha do Sal Cape Verde
Fontona it's the biggest Oasis of Sal Island, it's located close to Palemira Village on the north-east coast.
Stop At: Palmeira, Palmeira, Ilha do Sal
Palmeira, is the fishing village with colorfull and typical capeverdian houses.
Palmeira is located in the north-west of the island and hosts the main port.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Buracona : The Blue Eye of Cabo Verde Shop, BURACONA, Sal, Cape Verde
Located on the northwest coast of the island, Buracona is one of the most famous attractions of Sal thanks to the natural swimming pool and the “Odjo Azùl” (Blue Eye).
The Blue Eye is a cave 24 meters deep that is connected to the ocean. When the sun reaches the center of the sky, the sunlight illuminates the sandy bottom of the cave that gives visitors an amazing reflection that resembles a Blue Eye.
A natural swimming pool resides adjacent to the Blue Eye. Due to the tides of the ocean, the conditions of the pool change on a daily basis. Many days the waters are ideal for swimming however on other days the pool will experience the strength of the ocean with waves crashing on black lava rocks.
There is a restaurant, restrooms, and a souvenir shop inside the area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Terra Boa, Espargos, Ilha do Sal Cape Verde
Located on the northern portion of the island, Terra Boa is the greenest place of Sal.
In Terra Boa it is also possible to see the “Mirage” (or “Fata Morgana”): the Mirage is an optical phenomenon in which the hot light rays on the ground reflect distant objects and the sky, which create the illusion of a desert lake.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pedra de Lume, Pedra de Lume, Ilha do Sal
In the crater of an old volcano, you can find the second most salty water of the world.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Feijoal, Cape Verde
Walk close with lemon sharks in this shallow bay on the eastern coast of Sal.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Serra Negra, Cape Verde
On the way to Murdeira is possible admire Serra Negra, the "Black mountain" located in the natural reserve of the east coast.
From the the top of this mountain is admirable an amazing lunar landscape, while at the base of the mountains there is one of the wildest beaches of Sal, which welcomes the Loggerhead Turtles during the summer
Pass By: Kite Beach - Sal Cape Verde, Cape Verde
This beach is famous because welcomes the kitesurfers during the winter, and the Loggerhead Turtles during the summer.
In the winter season a lot of kitesurfers from all over the world come there to enjoy the waves and the strong wind.
The summer season the crowed beach is replace by the Loggerhead Turtles who come here to lay the eggs
Departure Point :No Limits Adventure Cape Verde, Santa Maria, Cape Verde
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in front of the reception of your hotel/accomodation and wait for our guide who will come to pick you up at the scheduled time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Valid driving license required
- Without a valid and original driving license, participants will not be able to participate on the tour. No refund will be given
- Group sizes will be limited to no more than 8 passengers. This includes up to 2 passengers per buggy
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.