4WD Terracross Tour
After your knowledgeable guide provides you with easy-to-follow operating instructions and safety tips, you're on your way. Grab the gearshift, let out the clutch, and push the pedal to the floor. Feel the adrenaline rush as you tear past the underbrush and witness the beautiful sights of nature that surround you.
Once you've put some mileage on your vehicle, stop for a tasty local Dominican coffee. Cruise past palm trees and plantain plantations, and watch as local fruit trees use the island's prime growing conditions to achieve perfect flavor. Your original Volkswagen engine roars as you make your way to Macao, but be sure to stop for refreshment at a local store should you need to quench your thirst.
At Macao, you explore an undeveloped beach. Relax on the sand or hop in the water and cool off if you like, before motoring home on your return journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation from your centrally located Punta Cana or Uvero Alto hotel
- Guided off-road tour
- Brief orientation
- Tasting of local products: coffee, cacao, cigars
What's excluded :
Join this fun and thrilling adventure as the sun is setting, behind the wheel of your own off-road vehicle.
Get picked up from your hotel and head out to a ranch where you go over basic safety information and get some practice on how to operate your rugged ride from your experienced guide. Snap on a helmet, buckle up, and let the fun begin. Speed through the Dominican countryside through winding rural dirt tracks past local villages and untouched landscape, and see the surroundings change color as the twilight takes over.
Take a swim in a sparkling blue cenote, a natural cave with crystal-clear freshwater, the perfect place for washing off the mud and reviving yourself for the fun evening ahead.
Then make your way to the rustic restaurant for a refreshing drink and a great Dominican dinner. Take a drink to-go and enjoy the Taino Indian show before you dance around the bonfire under the stars.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will receive confirmation of your exact tour start time, just provide us your pick-up locationPorts
- CAP CANA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We don't accept people with, high temperature or flu symptoms on the excursions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.