4x1 Coba and Tulum Official Tour
You will avoid long lines at the entrance so you can have more minutes to see the Mayan places. Our guide´s a professional so he will tell you the exact story of the Mayan places. We will take you to an ancient cenote that is one of the most important in the region. We have the best service in the state, the water to drink is purified and the food is prepared with the highest standards of hygiene. We recommend to bring a towel with you and comfortable close shoe, you must use biodegradable sunblock.
Our Vans are sanitized every day after every tour so the van that will pick you up will be sanitized and clean. Our staff is trained on the subject of sanitary measures, at all times they will have antibacterial alcohol so you can clean your hands. Due to our commitment to nature, we recommend our travelers use biodegradable products
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet only
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Tulum
- Entrance to Coba
- Entrance to mayan cenote
- Open city tour in Playa del Carmen (only for Cancun and Puerto Morelos hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Beach
- Entry/Admission - El Gloria Cenote
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Beach, Carr Tulum Boca Paila Km 7. 5, Tulum 77760 Mexico
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya and we will go to the ancient zone of Tulum, our certified guide will explain all the history of this mayan place. For example, did you know that the word “Tulum” is a colonial one, and it means wall. Researchers have found clues about Tulum's original name. It appears that the city was once referred to as Zama, which means dawn in the Mayan language. You will discover a lot of interesting facts of this antique city and you will get amazed with the spectacular views of this place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Gloria Cenote, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
You will visit a natural but mystical hole of water called Cenote in Mexico, for the mayan people this is a sacred place. Did you know why this cenotes were sacred?, these sinkholes resulted from collapsing limestone bedrock, cenotes are believed to have been used by the ancient Maya as a venue to offer sacrifices. Cenotes are formed after subterraneal rock is dissolved, exposing underground water. The rocks under which cenotes form, are usually limestone rocks which dissolve easily in water. The surface caves in and forms a pit. Cenotes vary in size and recent discoveries have shown that cenotes lead to a series of underground cave systems spanning several miles in length. Imagine to be there!
Besides the cenote there is a restaurant where we will have the regional and delicious buffet (salads, fish, chicken, rice, fruits and vegetables).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
We will go to Coba, which means "the humidity of the water" our certified guide will explain to you all the incredible history of the city. Get amazed by this ancient place in the middle of the Mayan jungle. You can climb up to the top of the pyramid of Coba, don´t miss this opportunity because maybe in the future this will be prohibited.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Playa del Carmen VIP, Calle 12 Entre 15 y 20 st, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Finally, we will go for a street walk in Playa del Carmen, one of the most important towns in México. Here you will know all about the Mexican folklore. If your hotel is between Playacar up to Tulum this visit it´s not included if your hotel its located between Playa del Carmen up to Cancun this stop it is included.
After the walk, we will return to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, Cancun hotels between 6:30 am to 7:45 am and Riviera Maya hotel from 8:00 am to 10:00 am The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.