4X1 Diamond - Coba, Tulum, Cenote & Playa del Carmen (Bycicle rental included)
First of all we have a visit to the incredible mayan zone in Tulum, you can walk around this archeological site and enjoy the beauty of the structures. Our certified guide will tell you some fun facts about this place and then you can go and see the beautiful beach with its white sand and blue water.
Then, the next step is Coba, where you can ride a bike around the zone or climb the tallest strucutre in the place. After that you will go to the cenotes and enjoy the refreshing water and calm atmosphere.
At the end, you can walk around Playa del Carmen and buy sourvenirs. Spend your free time in Playa del Carmen walking around the time, watching the structures or buying sourvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tickets and guided tour in Cobá, Tulum and Cenote
- Light breakfast and Buffet Lunch
- Life jackets in the cenote and Bicycle rental in coba
- Round Transportation w / Air Conditioning
- 1 drink in the restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Cobá Zona Arqueológica
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Tips and other expenses
- Extra cost of transportation ($5 USD per person) in Costa Mujeres zone
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Walk around this amazing archeological mayan zone and discover beautiful structures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cobá Zona Arqueológica, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, 77793 Cobá, Q.R., Mexico
Enjoy a ride in a bike and a delicious meal in this beautiful mayan zone.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Refresh you in this wonderful cenotes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Have free time to walk around the town and buy amazing sourvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.For any hotel in Tulum we offer you a meeting point.Please provide us the name of your hotel after booking, based on the location we will give you the pick up time.Extra cost of transportation in Costa Mujeres zoneFor hotels between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, the tour will be operate as 3x1
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for a change.
- Use sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.