4x1 Full-Day Tour to Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Playa del Carmen with Lunch
This is the most complete tour in the Mayan Riviera, since we visit four places in just one day: Tulum, Coba, Cenote, and Playa del Carmen.
We will provide you a complete guided tour in every archaeological site, Tulum and Coba. We will also visit a real Mayan Cenote, this place is a natural pool formed millions of years ago and is an unique experience that you have to live.
These four places must be explored if you are visiting the Mayan Riviera, so take advantage of this vacation and visit these places with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Transportation service from your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified Guide
- Tickets for the archaeological sites
- Cenote Swim Experience
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Photos and Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
The first place to visit is the Archaeological Site of Tulum This place is unique in the world, an ancient Mayan city located in front of the Caribbean sea. This place has a great history about the Mayan civilization and today it is one of the most visited archaeological zones in Mexico, so we will take you on a guided tour by our professional team to explain everything about this beautiful place and you will have the opportunity to take incredible photos of the views that this place offers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
After the visit to Tulum we will take you to another ancient Mayan city that was one of the most important in its time, in this archaeological city you will find a building of more than 25 meters called La Iglesia, this building is proof of the great power that this civilization had In the Mayan culture, this city is located in the heart of the jungle and discovering it is a fascinating experience.
After this point we will enjoy at our restaurant a delicious mexican buffet with different dishes, desserts and salads.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
We will also visit this Cenote, which is a naturally formed pool millions of years ago, this type of natural pools are unique in the world and only exist in the Mayan Riviera, they are part of the largest underground river connection in the world and you can visit it with us. You can swim and cool off in its waters and you will take incredible photos that will be part of an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Playa del Carmen is one of the most popular cities in the Riviera Maya and here is Fifth Avenue, a place famous for the colourful streets and the wide variety of shops, restaurants and clubs, nightlife here is great and with us you will visit this place so you can get to know it and you can go shopping or just enjoy the atmosphere of the place
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Enjoy this complete tour and let us take to live a complete experience starting with our transportation service from your hotel, if your hotel is not on the list please infrom us to provide you a pick up time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.