4x4 Day Trip to Acheg Village in Ourika Valley
This is 4x4 Tour
we use best 4x4 transport that makes you discover the non accessible villages.
Visit the Isolated village of tizi Ouachg
Meet local families
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Lunch served and prepared in local house
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trekking in Morocco Atlas, Poste Asni 42152, Marrakech Morocco، Marrakech 42152, Morocco
We will pick you up from where you stay in Marrakech at 9:00 by 4x4 transport heading Est along the beautifull Ourika valley famous with its good oil production, without missing visit of the Potery Makers , Herbs sellers and Families.
We will cross the Ourika valey heading the most beautifull village in Ourika valley driving along Zigzaging road using 4x4 allowing us great views over the valleys and neighbour villages to get to Acheg Village , here we will take you for short hike of 1 to 2 hours Through the village , visit local family who will offer us some tea and local nuts before we continue to Tizi Ouacheg village where we will have some lunch prepare by local woman here ( tajine , or couscous , drinks and fruits) , will have meeting with local Association to learn more about their local project .
After lunch we head down by 4x4 to get to Botom of Ourika valley and get bac to Marrakech via Tizi Tadmamt and then to Tahnaout and Finaly Marrakech .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all our guests , just provide the name and adress of the hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.