4x4 Jeep / Buggy Rentals
Rent a beautifully maintained Brand New 2018 Can-Am Buggy/ UTV (3,4 or 6 passenger model) and explore our beautiful Island at your own leisure. Comfortably cruise along our beautiful coast line taking in the sights. You will be given a map and shown how to get to various points of interest including but not limited to: The Queen's Staircase, Fort Fincastle, Fort Charlotte, The Fish Fry, Atlantis Paradise Island, The Caves etc.
per adult from
4 to 24 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Can-Am Buggy
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- $500 Damage Waiver (required either by (visa / master card authorization) or in cash.
- The vehicle will be waiting for you right at The Cruise Port. Drivers must be 25 years of age or older with a valid drivers license. You will receive a comprehensive tutorial of how to operate your Can-Am Defender Max DPS 1000 UTV Side x Side. Once that's done, your off to see and do what you want, how you want, where you want. Its going to be so much fun!
Helmets, Gas, Insurance and taxes are all included with this rental. Only thing NOT included is the required $500 Damage Waiver Deposit either as a credit card authorization (Visa / Master card only) or cash.
Departure Point :Woodes Rodgers Walk, Nassau, The Bahamas
We pick up from Vacation homes, Air BNB etc.
Portsport of nassau
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 25 years
- Maximum number of persons on Can-Am Defender Max DPS 1000 (6) passenger model is (6)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.