4x4 Jeep Safari Tour
Visit the nicest sites of Moorea. Belvedere with its panoramic view overlooking the two bays, Magic Montain with its amazing view on Papetoai Valley and Opunohu Bay, visit pineapple plantations, discover the Tropical Garden its vanilla plantation, fruit trees and tropical flowers, taste local jams and then have some liquors degustation at the Fruit Juice Factory.
Go for a 3.5 hour guided tour with a local guide a aknowledge all you can about our beautifull island.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torea Nui Transports, 98728 French Polynesia
Our company is a polynésian familly company created in 1998
This tour is the most important tour of our island.
This tour is provided by a 4 wheel drive car.
Open side by side and cover on the top.
If you do not go to the Belvedere look out point, Pineaple plantation and Magic mountain (other beautifull look out point), you did not come to our island.
We do pick-up and drop off guest at their location in All the island of Moorea.
Our tour in the Morning start around 8 am and the afternoon at 1 pm depends of your location.
Our tour guide speak french and english.
On the tour you will have some little place for shopping, bring some money !!!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up guest all around the island.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/17/2018 - 12/31/2030
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 12:30 PM
01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.