4x4 Jeep Safari Tour in Cofete Beach and Villa Winter
Enjoy this spectacular tour on a 4x4 Jeep with which you will go through Jandía and the virgin beaches of Cofete and will also visit Villa Winter.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver for the 4x4 Jeep, all-risk insurance, diesel are also included.
- Pick up service
- Entry/Admission - Playa de Cofete
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa de Cofete, Calle Cofete, Morro del Jable, Pajara, Fuerteventura Spain
Enjoy a tour on a 4x4 safari while you discover incredible places in the island of Fuerteventura. Vimotions offers amazing unique tours like this one which gives you the chance to visit areas where most tourist never go to. Besides, you will be explained the history and social interest behind your route.
This particular route shows the Jandía peninsula, which was formed by volcanic eruptions 16 million years ago. You will also visit the pristine beaches of Cofete, which are several kilometres long, and Villa Winter, where you will be informed about its fascinating history and much more. This excursion is characterized by its arid landscape, rarely ever seen.
The tour starts at Muelle de Morro Jable (Morro Jable pier). There, you and your activity partners will be given some overall information so you will know what to expect from the whole tour. From Morro Jable, you will be headed to Cofete and go through its eye-catching Natural Park while crossing the mountains. You will stop at the viewpoint to admire the beautiful Cofete beach, which is several kilometres long.
Next stop is Villa Winter, a mansion built by a German engineer in the 1940s. Your guide will provide interesting information about the historical and social background of this edification.
If the weather is nice, you will be taken to some nice little beaches within the area for you to enjoy a refreshing bath before being driven to the village El Puertito, where you will have a tasting of typical Canarian food in a restaurant.
Last stop is the old Punta Jandía lighthouse, the southernmost point in the island, where you will find an interesting location called “La Colina del Amor” (Spanish for “the hill of love”). There, you will be delighted by an impressive panoramic view of the island which you couldn’t find anywhere else.
The whole tour is a truly unique experience you will cherish forever. Don’t hesitate and give it a try, you won’t regret it!
• You will enjoy a ride on an amazing 4x4 Jeep controlled by a great driver.
• You will have a tasting of typical Canarian food (drinks are included too!).
• You will visit the fascinating Villa Winter, a mansion built by a German engineer during the 1940s.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Villa Winter, Cofete National Park, Cofete, Pajara, Fuerteventura Spain
Villa Winter, a mansion built by a German engineer in the 1940s.
Departure Point :Calle Atlántico, 35625 Morro Jable, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
There is a transfer service for those clients staying in the following areas: - South of the island: Playitas, Costa Calma and Jandía- Caleta de Fuste or Puerto del Rosario- Corralejo- El CotilloFor those clients who prefer to go to the starting point by themselves, they must meet their guide in Muelle de Morro Jable (Morro Jable pier). They will identify the 4x4 Jeeps easily because they have the “DISCOVERY SAFARI” ads printed on them.
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You are recommended to bring warm clothes during the winter season.
- Also, don’t forget to bring your swimsuit with your during the summer.
- For security reasons, alcoholic drinks are not allowed.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.