4x4 Rainforest Adventure Booze Safari
Climb aboard the Rainforest Adventure Safari 4x4 with your friends and family, grab an icy-cold beer from the cooler, and then just kick back and watch the amazingly exotic Costa Rican rainforest unfold before your eyes.
The true treasures of Costa Rica are the small mountain pueblos and the people who inhabit them. On your Costa Rica Booze Cruise you will visit authentic saloons and taverns, meet the local folks, and share a drink or two with your newfound friends in your new favorite watering holes.
On your inebriated journey...you will pass through several hidden local spots for drinks, lunch and fun...all served by some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Case of Costa Rican Beer
- Shot of Costa Rican Coco Moonshine
- Bilingual Guide/Driver
- Bottled Water & Delicious Authentic Meal
- Waterfall entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Catarata Bijagual
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica, Next to Subway - Jaco Centro, Jaco, Garabito Municipality 33710 Costa Rica
The outdoor adventure sets off from the Playa Jaco and Los Suenos areas.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Quebrada Amarilla, Quebrada Amarilla, Jaco District, Garabito Municipality, Province of Puntarenas
Your bilingual guide will transport you safely through backcountry roads, rivers and mountains on your tipsy journey. You will pass through several hidden local spots for drinks and fun – all served by some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
You will begin your tour leaving the Jaco or Los Suenos area and traveling to Quebrada Armarilla.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Río Turrubares, Costa Rica
You will continue to Mata de Platano - .a tiny town right on the banks of a scenic river, Rio Turrubares. After a pit stop at the local riverside bar and a quick dip in the warm waters of Rio Turrubares, we are back on the trail and headed further up into the sticks.
You will pass through pueblos Angostura, Pavones, Montelimar and San Gabriel,with their rugged country simplicity and stoic old churches.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catarata Bijagual, Jaco, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
Just a beer around the corner and we arrive in Las Delicias, a quiet town where life is stress-free, simple values rule, and no one is in a hurry to go anywhere. Delicias is also home to one of our favorite old barkeeps – the famous Pocho! Just walking into his old western-style saloon will give you a welcoming feeling of a simpler, more peaceful way of life.
Our next stop is in the town of Bijagual, the home of the only bullfighting arena around, a beautiful town soccer field, and another authentic bar - the only one in town!The super-friendly staff there will be happy to meet you, and of course offer to make you a delicious cocktail should you decide to purchase one.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jaco, Jaco, Jaco District, Garabito Municipality, Province of Puntarenas
Another scenic drive and you will arrive at your final stop before beginning the descent down the mountain. This last stop is a quaint mountain top gem.
Great people and great food are included - cold drinks are available for purchase, too! You will want to savor the unbelievable views of the Nicoya Peninsula, the Pacific Ocean, and breathtaking mountain views.
Following lunch we will begin your trip winding 2000 feet down the mountain, through the rainforest, past a waterfall and back to Adventure Tours headquarters.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Adventure Tours Costa Rica, Al Frente Subway Restaurante, Av. Pastor Díaz Local 1, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended to Bring: Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc), Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts), Swimsuits, Sunscreen, Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Minimum drinking age in Costa Rica is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Trail conditions may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.