4x4 Rainforest Tour - Lunch & Waterfall Included
Waterfalls, the delicious Restaurant, Costa Rica rainforest and countryside are what await you on our signature half-day tour.
A short photo-opportunity and you’re under the canopy and off to Waterfall Pura Vida for a rejuvenating swim in its many pools.
This tour will get you off the beaten path, up in to the Costa Rica rainforest, down under the lush green canopy, and in to the natural spring waters of some of Costa Rica’s most pristine waterfalls.
Jump in to our 4x4 custom safari vehicles with your bilingual guide and you’re in to secondary rainforest in no time. Within minutes you will be passing a small waterfall and climbing up in to the Costa Rican backcountry.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Delicious Authentic Meal
- Bilingual Guide
- Swimmable Waterfall
- Local Transport (Jaco - Los Suenos)
- Entry/Admission - Jaco Beach
- Entry/Admission - Catarata Bijagual
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaco Beach, Off, Jaco, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
We start our ascent in to the mountains of Agujitas and Carara National Park just behind the Jaco and Los Suenos area. On your way up the mountain you will pass by small falls, a teak farm and secondary rainforest.
Cresting atop a 2000ft mountain from sea-level you will delight in spectacular views of the Nicoya Peninsula laying over the Pacific Ocean, and framed by the Costa Rican countryside.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catarata Bijagual, Jaco, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
A short photo-opportunity and you’re under the canopy and off to Waterfall Pura Vida for a rejuvenating swim in its’ many pools. For the adventurous thrill-seekers, there are several jumping points around the pools.
Leaving one paradise for another, you will head to the beautiful and serene Paz del Campo Restaurant and Tilapia Farm (closed Tuesdays) passing through the quaint mountain pueblo of Bijagual.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jaco, Jaco, Jaco District, Garabito Municipality, Province of Puntarenas
Once there, you can lie back and soak up the serenity with a cold cerveza (not included), or try your hand at fishing the tilapia from the surrounding pond.
At Paz del Campo Don Gerardo and his staff will serve up a delicious authentic Costa Rican meal (included) for you to enjoy in his secluded mountain paradise.
Just another day in paradise!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Adventure Tours Costa Rica, Al Frente Subway Restaurante, Av. Pastor Díaz Local 1, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recommended to Bring: Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc), Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts), Swimsuits, Sunscreen, Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Minimum drinking age in Costa Rica is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Trail conditions may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- 2 person minimum - Weight limit: 250 lbs. per seat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.