4x4 ride in the mountain atlas with lunch in a Berber house
a trip to the atlas to explore the Berber life and the traditional souks, a flexible journey according to your choice
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plateau du Kik, Marrakech Morocco
A dream trip of the 3 valleys of the Grand Atlas at the heart of Berber culture where valleys rise to the foothills of the walls of the High Atlas offering a spectacular panorama.
Discover the exceptional duo of the green beauty and the freshness of the Asni Valley mountains, the Ourika valley and the KIK plateau. A change of scenery at the gates of the ocher city of Marrakech.
During this day trip to the Berber valleys from Marrakech, our driver will pick you up from riad at 9am. Departure towards Lake Lalla Takerkoust and the huge plateau of Kik rocky plateau on the foothills of the Atlas beautiful landscapes in perspective crossing Berber villages with landscapes as far as the eye can see.
Continue to the Asni Valley (the Berber souk every Saturday), then continue to Sidi Faress Berber village at the top of the atlas known for its oldest village. After direction Setti-Fatma Passing through the valley of the Ourika Green Valley located at the foot of Mount Toubkal (the highest peak in North Africa, which rises to 4160m above sea level) and the edge of Oued Ourika. the arrival free lunch. At the end of the day Return to Marrakech.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
the customer must inform us for the places of departureAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.