4x4 Safari Lagoon Private VIP Adventure in West Attica
Discover the beautiful countryside of Athens away from the crowd, with a premium 4×4 vehicle driven by our experienced Safari Captain. This 7 hour fun packed tour will introduce you the lesser – known tourist part of the capital, driving along country and off road routes and exploring places like a local.
You will discover traditional villages, lakes, mountains, forests, panoramic views, and get a feel of the local life. Along the way, you will have refreshing breaks to get some great photos, enjoy a delicious lunch on a traditional taverna with wine.
This road trip adventure is an unforgettable experience packed with fun, amazing scenery and local touch just a stone’s throw away from the hustle and bustle of Athens!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel / Airport / Port pick-up/drop-off
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in a traditional taverna with wine.
- Premium 4x4 vehicles driven by our experienced drivers / Safari Captains
- Wild nature, breathtaking views, off beaten paths
- All COVID-19 prevention measures related items
What's excluded :
- Children under 3 years old
- Any personal expenses
- Guests are not allowed to drive the vehicles
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loutraki Beach, Loutraki Greece
After pick up we head towards West of Athens, exploring the non tourist part of the city. Our first stop is the beautiful resort town of Loutraki. Time to stretch our legs, take a little walk along the beach and get prepared for our adventure !
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Monastery Saint Patapios, Σχολής Μηχανικού 26, Loutraki 203 00, Greece
Back to our vehicles, we take the country road to Gerania mountains and stop at the Monastery of Saibt Patapios, set on steep slope at location of breathtaking view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lighthouse Melagavi (Iraion), Loutraki 20300 Greece
After the monastery, we drive off road through the wild forest of Geraneia mountains. Along the way we pass wild vegetation, wild animals and little chapels. A fantastic place to stop and enjoy the nature before we drive to our next destination of Iraion
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Limni Vouliagmeni, Loutraki Greece
Just a few kilometers from the Gerania forest and the Heraion lighthouse, we reach Vouliagmeni, one of the most beautiful lagoons in Greece. The whole landscape is simply awesome, a glimpse around just takes your breath away. An island-like, sandy beach combined with a crystal clear, shallow blue sea, taverns and restaurants with seafood and premium Mediterranean gastronomy. The perfect place to refresh ourselves, take a swim in the lake and enjoy a traditional Greek lunch right on the beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
We will enjoy a breathtaking view of the Canal. Our Safari Captain will give a lot of stories about the Canal. We may see some bungy jumping action or some boats cruising the canal beneath us!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all guests from Athens greater area Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour has refreshing stops every 30-40 minutes for everyone’s convenience
- This tour is not recommended for people suffering from car sickness, back or neck problems, fear of heights or bumpy roads, pregnant ladies, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 3 years old or for any children and adults who for any reason could not join a 4x4 off road tour
- Vegetarian alternatives are available, information is required upon reservation. Please also inform us of any food allergies to arrange a suitable option where possible
- Don't forget to bring a camera, hat, sun protection, and jacket if weather requires to
- Children must be always accompanied by an adult
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and clothes, preferably trekking shoes or sneakers, light color cotton shirts
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.