4x4 tour in the Carpathian Mountains, Transylvania and Dracula's Castle
What make this tour to be a special one!?
Your dream will become true, you will entry step by step in Transylvania, you will visit and learn the history of Dracula Castle and after we will show you another face of Transylvania. That face of nature with the beautiful scenery and landscapes of the Carpathian Mountains, we will follow a mountain climbing trail, a 4x4 offroad trail. Also here we will find historical objectives and we will load with the energy of the environment. We will find locals and shepherds living on the mountain who will be welcoming and present their homes and their lifestyle!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- The local 4x4 car will be rent from Bran and the cost it's not included in the tour price ( 150€)
- Entry fees not included 40 lei Bran Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Stop and visit the Dracula's Castle
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
In case the weather dont helpin us to make the tour ( strong raining one day before or in the day of the tour) we can change de 4x4 tour with a visit of The Peles Castle the summer residence of the royal family of romania or we can visit the Libearty brown bears sanctuary Zarnesti!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel or address
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.