5-Day Bike Rental in Gran Canaria
All guests will have the opportunity and the complete FREEDOM to move around anytime that they please at their own leisure and at their own pace.
Guests can enjoy one of the best climates in the world whilst keeping fit and catching the sun, after all who doesn't want to feel good and look good.
We will also inform our guests of some of the most recommended tours and trips as well as the best places to visit and see on the Island.
(Using maps & directions)
We will of course share our knowledge with guests, giving them the opportunity to explore and enjoy the breath taking coastline and beautiful beaches, stunning mountains, pine tree forests and fantastic marinas/ports.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bicycle, helmet and lock for security
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- We will either drop your bicycle directly to your hotel/apartment, or we will collect you from the hotel/apartment and bring you to collect your bicycle.
Once you have collected you bicycle you can start to explore and discover the area.
Departure Point :
We will deliver the bike equipment to the place you are staying or we will pick you up to take you to collect your bike.
PortsPuerto Rico Harbour, Calle Doreste y Molina, 85, 35130 Mogán, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :7/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The Canary Islands (Gran Canaria) have now returned to normal since the 21st June 2020, however face masks are required only when in a public place if a 2 metre distance cannot be maintained.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.