5-Day Essential Cooking Class in Dublin with Professional Chef
This highly interactive course focuses on 'Hands On' cooking under the expert guidance of a professional local Chef. The 1 week Course is part of a series of Essential Courses (we also run a 5 day cafe cooking and vegan course). The Essential Courses are very popular with both Irish and international customers. They offer the perfect 'Staycation Activity'.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Equipment and Ingredients Provided
- Hands On Cooking from 10am to 2pm
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Cooks Academy’s stunning city centre location a few steps from Grafton Street, is renowned for its professional culinary programmes. Spend a wonderful week with our team of internationally trained professional Chef Instructors cooking and learning fundamentals of cooking here at Cooks Academy.
This cookery course in Dublin is designed for those with a basic level of cooking expertise.
If you don't, then you will surprise yourself. You will learn some of the basics of classical cooking, along with expert tuition in cooking methods and techniques, giving you the background to enable your skills to mushroom in the future. A great course if you're taking a break from your hectic work schedule for a week!
During the week we focus on cooking for family and friends which will bring a wholesome and warming feel to your cooking and home.
We supply you with a beautifully presented Cooks Academy course folder containing recipes, handouts and notes. A great memento of your time at Cooks Academy and a lovely addition to the cookbook shelf in your kitchen.
• Foccacia with Seasonal Toppings and Dips
• Thai Green Chicken Curry
• Bread and Butter Pudding
Departure Point :19 William St S, Dublin, Ireland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.