5 Day Mayan Wonders of the Yucatan Tour in a 3 Star Hotel
Celestun Nature Reserve: The Celestun Nature Reserve covers a wide variety of wetlands, being one of the largest mangrove areas in good condition of the Gulf of Mexico. It is the ideal place to enjoy and interact with nature, and that along with its 21 Kms.,
Mayan Archeological Zones: Uxmal and Kabah: Uxmal, a place considered Cultural Heritage of Humanity, located in the area of Puuc, being the most representative of this architectural style. We will continue to the archaeological site of Kabah.
Hacienda "Sotuta de Peón". We will travel this hacienda on platforms pulled by mules that travel on rails, from where, we can visit a typical Mayan house. We can witness every step of the transformation process of Henequen (also called Green Gold in this region), from the plant to the fiber, and from the fiber to the finished product.
per adult from
What's included :
- Arrival transfers
- Transportation in vehicles with air conditioning.
- Driver - guide (Spanish) all the way
- Food included in the itinerary. (3 American Type Breakfasts and 2 meals)
- 4 nights accommodation in Merida
- 4 star hotels
What's excluded :
- Food and services not described in the itinerary
- Breakfast for minors
- Tips and expenses of a personal nature
- Day 1: Arrival: Transfer from the airport to the hotel.
Day 2: Celestun Nature Reserve: After breakfast, departure to Celestun area declared a Wildlife Refuge, the Celestun Nature Reserve. When I finish. Return to Merida. Overnight
Day 3: Mayan Archeological Zones - Uxmal - Kabah: After breakfast, we will depart to the impressive archaeological zone of Uxmal, continue to the archaeological site of Kabah, return to Merida, enjoy lunch and rest.
Day 4: Hacienda Sotuta de Peón: After breakfast, we will leave the hotel to Hacienda Sotuta de Peón, where we will travel to the past to see a Living Treasury, lunch and then return to Mérida.
Day 5: Mayan Archeological Zone - Chichén Itzá - Departure: At the end of breakfast, scheduled departure to one of the main archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula: Chichen Itza, lunch and transfer to the hotel of your choice in Cancun.
Departure Point :Merida, Merida, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend you bring a towel, sandals, swimsuit, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, personal toiletry, cap or hat, raincoat or umbrella, lightweight pants, comfortable shoes for walking both in the archaeological zones and by the haciendas and fresh clothes for the hottest climates
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.