5 - Day Private Ha Giang Adventure Trekking Tour with homestay & ecolodge stay
5-Day Ha Giang Trekking Tour would give you great adventure trekking experience in Vietnam, exploring wonderful mountain areas in Ha Giang, Hoang Su Phi District. You will have chance to discover Hoang Su Phi where you will enjoy the most beautiful rice terraces which has been recognized as National Natural Heritage of Vietnam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private A/C transfer Hanoi - Ha Giang and vice-versa.
- English speaking tour guide, porter.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program: 2 nights in homestay, 2 nights in Eco-lodge
- Meals as mention in the program (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Travel insurances.
- Drinks and personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Services not clearly mentioned above.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang (D)
Our guide will pick-up you at your hotel in Hanoi. We will go through the countryside and midland on the way to mountain area of Ha Giang. Arrive Hoang Su Phi, the land of terrace field. Check in our Eco-lodge.
Day 2: Trekking day (B, L, D)
Meet our guide and walk to Nam Hong village (5-6 hours), on the way you will have chance to contemplate rice terrace field, mountain, bamboo forest, local hiltribe with their daily life, daily works. Have lunch en route. Hill tribe here are mainly Man Ta Pan and long-dress Dzao.
Overnight at homestay with Dzao hill tribes.
Day 3: Trekking day (B, L, D)
You wake up in a cool, fresh air atmosphere, in the sound of chicken crows, pigs grunt. After breakfast we will continue to walk through the villages, hills, streams. Lunch will be served on the way. Maybe a lunch box or we'll go to a local house and cook in their kitchen. Tonight we will sleep in Phin Ho village, in a H'Mong people's house.
Day 4: Trekking back to eco-lodge (B, L, D)
Walking back to our eco-lodge (5-6 hours)
Day 5: Ha Giang - Hanoi (B)
Check-out the lodge and get on our car back to Hanoi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
if your hotels are in Hanoi, wee will pick up you at your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.