5-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur
Explore India’s Golden Triangle on this 5-day private tour through Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Get an up-close look at India Gate and Raj Ghat as you discover the backstreets of Delhi with your guide. Then travel by private vehicle through the ruins of the Mughal Empire, visit UNESCO-listed sites like the Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri in Agra, and take a Jeep ride up to Amber Fort. Gain insider’s access to Jaipur’s royal history on a trip to the City Palace and enjoy 4-star accommodations including breakfast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- 3,4,5 Star Hotel stay in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur (twin-sharing)
- Professional Tour Guides
- Packaged drinking water
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station pickup/drop-off
- Transfers/Sightseeing by an air-conditioned car
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrance/Camera Fees
- Anything that is not included in the Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
At 9 AM (or your given time), you will be picked up from your Hotel/Airport/Railway station/ or your desired pickup point by our air-conditioned car, driver, and Guide. start your tour with the visit to Old Delhi to see Jama Masjid and then a unique glance at local life by an exploration to the bustling local bazaar of Chandni Chowk on a Rickshaw Ride. Pass by Red Fort before driving to New Delhi for Qutub Minar. Continue to visit Raj Ghat and Humayun Tomb. After that, drive along the city landmarks of India Gate, President's House, Parliament House & Government Secretariat Buildings and stop for photo opportunity there. Overnight in Delhi.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Morning after breakfast, check out of your hotel, and drive to Agra (4 Hours). Arrive Agra, visit Agra Fort (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Then proceed to Mehtab Bagh (The Moonlight Garden) and enjoy the beautiful Sunset view of Taj Mahal. Overnight in Agra.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Agra.
Day 3: Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
At 6 AM, our driver and Guide will pick you up from your hotel. Visit Taj Mahal at Sunrise (Guided tour). Come back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Jaipur. Enroute stop at Fatehpur Sikri (an abandoned Town), as well as Abhaneri Stepwell. Overnight in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Today you have a full day private tour of Amer Fort and Jaipur city. The morning journey starts Hillside Amer Fort. Later visit Maharaja City Palace (a royal palace with seven storeys) as well as Jantar Mantar (the stone observatory attracted by the mathematician as well as astronomers of the whole world). Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal are popular all over the world for its magnificent architecture, where you can stop for a photo opportunity. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Morning, after breakfast, checkout of the hotel. Our driver will drop you to Jaipur Airport (Jaipur airport major cities flights connectivity), or drive to Delhi Airport/hotel/ or your desired drop off in Delhi.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.