5 day Private Tour of Central Switzerland including Luzern, Grindelwald & Zurich
This tour shows you simply a real mix of the best places to see in Central Switzerland. There is the perfect combination of cities, towns and villages such as Grindelwald, Luzern, Bern and Zurich and then a myriad of breath-taking natural places such as mountains, lakes, gorges, waterfalls to visit. Plus some typical Swiss food and drink experiences
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 5 nights
What's excluded :
- Admission to places eg Waterfalls, Mountains, Museums. Some will be subsdised.
- Entry/Admission - Pilatus Luzern
Day 1: Zurich Airport Pick and drive to Luzern
Stop At: Lucerne, Lucerne
Day 1 Arrive Zurich Airport. Be picked up and drive to Luzern, check in and have a guided tour around Luzern taking in the Lion Monument, the Wooden Bridge, Lakeside and the Old Town and if time allows a drive to a local beauty spot offering views of Lake Luzern and the Swiss Alps.
Duration: 5 hours
• Lunch: Guests pay for own lunch and dinner
Accommodation included: 3 Star Hotel in Luzern
Day 2: Day on Mt Pilatus
Stop At: Pilatus Luzern, Schlossweg 1, Kriens, Lucerne 6010 Switzerland
With your guide explore the Golden round trip to Mt Pilatus. Take the boat to Alpnachstad from Luzern and take the steepest cog wheel in Europe to Mt Pilatus at 2132m above sea level. Stroll around the summit, take some stunning pictures of the Alps, do the cave walk and have a bite to eat. Then using the larger cable car, travel down half way to Frakmuntegg where possibly try a mountain toboggan or even a rope park. Make your way down to Kriens in a gondola before heading back to Luzern to either a chocolate factory or a local beauty spot.
Duration: 9 hours
• Lunch: Guests pay for their own food.
Accommodation included: Same 3 Star Hotel in Luzern
Day 3: Day in the Bernese Oberland
Stop At: Bernese Oberland, Bernese Oberland, Canton of Bern
Day in the Bernese Oberland. Be driven or take the train to Brunig where your driver will pick you up and take you to the steep sided Aare Gorge, then head to the Giessbach Falls, where you can walk under the falls themselves before having lunch at this charming old hotel. Take the Funicular down to the lakeside and catch the ferry to Brienz where your guide will pick you up and guide you through this lakeside village and meet some traditional woodcarvers. Journey through Interlaken and onto Lauterbrunnen to marvel at the 300m Staubbach Falls, before heading on to the Trummelbach Falls to see a waterfall within a mountain. If time permits we go head to Isenfluh and catch the Cable car to Sulwald for a drink and take in the breathtaking views of the Tiger, Monch and Jungfrau before checking into your hotel in Interlaken.
Duration: 9 hours
• Lunch: Guests pay for their own food and drink
Accommodation included: 3 Star Hotel in Interlaken
Day 4: Choose your own guided activity in the Bernese Oberland
Stop At: Grindelwald, Grindelwald, Jungfrau Region, Bernese Oberland, Canton of Bern
Several options - Let your guide help you plan one of several options - take a trip up Jungfrau or Schilthorn. Or alternatively have an easier day shopping in Interlaken or a trip to Grindelwald and Mt First. Alternatively a trip east to the Gelmerbahn and the Rhone Glacier or why not visit the Ballenberg village for a slice of how Switzerland used to be. The choice is yours.
Duration: 9 hours
• Lunch: Guests pay for food themselves
Accommodation included: Same 3 Star hotel in Interlaken
Day 5: Bern and Zurich
Stop At: Bern, Bern, Bern Mittelland District, Canton of Bern
Take in 2 famous cities in one day and drive to the Nations capital Bern and take a guided tour to the Rosegarden for stunning views over the city, the Cathedral, the Bear enclosure and the Parliament buildings. Have a quick bite to eat and drive onto Zurich, if time allows take in a Cheese dairy, possibly taking in the nations most beating heart and stroll along Bahnhof Strasse and do some window shopping and take in the Gross and Frauen Munster before heading into the old town for dinner before heading to you Airport Hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
• Lunch: Guests pay for their own food
Accommodation included: 3 Star hotel at Zurich Airport
Departure Point :Lucerne, Switzerland
Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick up travellers from their chose of pick up point and then start the tour from there and drop off where they want after the tour has been completed.Airports
- Zurich Airport, 8058 Kloten, Switzerland
- River Rhine Basel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Typically Swiss Tours adheres to the Clean and Safe Policy developed and managed by Swiss Tourism. Your experience will not be affected greatly and you will still have a lovely day.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.