5-Day Rock Climbing Tour in Cojitambo, Paute, Girón, Cajas and Sayausi
Join this amazing 5-day rock climbing tour to spend a day at each of the following amazing rock walls: Cojitambo, Paute, Girón, Cajas and Sayausi. See natural rock formations and the beautiful great outdoors. Experience Ecuador like never before!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5-day rock climbing tour From Cuenca
- Round-trip transport by private vehicle
- Equipment (Harness, Ropes, Carabiner, ATC or Figure 8, Helmet)
What's excluded :
- Accommodations in Cuenca
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Tour itineraries start at 9:00am on Day 1. Drop-offs usually begin around 4:00pm on Day 5. Some rock formations will require a hike to get to before we can start climbing, giving us less climbing time in certain locations.
The tour breakdown is as follows:
Day 1 - Cojitambo
Day 2 - Paute
Day 3 - Girón
Day 4 - Cajas
Day 5 - Sayausi
This is an example itinerary for each day in each location:
9am on Day 1: The pickups start in Cuenca and we will proceed directly to our activities for the day.
10am: Most activities will take about 1 hour to get to the destination, so at approximately 10am we will be at our destination.
11:00am: We will proceed directly to our daily activities.
3:00pm: Typically we will begin to pack up our equipment and head back towards Cuenca for drop-offs.
4:00pm on Day 5: Time from drop-offs at your hotel or condo.
Please note: This tour doesn't include your accommodation in Cuenca.
Departure Point :Hotels in Cuenca City limits
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.