5-Day Utah All-Inclusive Tour from Salt Lake City
This is the first All-Inclusive Tour of Utah, which combines unique accommodation, a wildlife guide, relaxing hot springs, ghost towns, western vistas, all transportation, and all meals. Learn the secrets of each stop from your guide. Get ready to have the adventure of a lifetime while being pampered.
-Children under 11 in same room
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 4x Dinner
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Entry/Admission - Meadow Hot Spring
- Entry/Admission - Mystic hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Angel's Landing
- Entry/Admission - Emerald Pools
- Entry/Admission - Hidden Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Grafton
- Entry/Admission - Bryce Canyon National Park
- Entry/Admission - Arches National Park
- Entry/Admission - Landscape Arch
What's excluded :
Day 1: Hot Springs & Night Photography
Stop At: Meadow Hot Spring, Meadow, UT
Located just 4 miles south of Fillmore, Utah is the quiet little town of Meadow. The first pool is crystal clear with a temperature of about 100 degrees. This pool is also very deep with limited edges to sit and soak. An adult can stand about chest deep around most of the perimeter, and someone has strung a rope with a large PVC pipe on it across the center which provides a cozy spot to sit. This pool remains crystal clear due to the fact that the water runs off at a fairly quick rate, and down a small stream. The stream also shows signs of improvement with a pea gravel base and large solid rocks running the edge to create a shallow wading stream for the kids to play in safety.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mystic hot Springs, 475 E 100 N, Monroe, UT 84754-4235
Producer/Director/Artist Mike Ginsburg was traveling in his bus back to Denver from the last Vegas Dead shows in 1995 when he stumbled into Mystic Hot Springs. He instantly realized that everything he was looking for was right there. Miraculously, he was able to purchase the resort.
He’s been working there since 1996! He has used his artistic talent to add new soaking areas, restore pioneer cabins, promote many wonderful concerts, produce DVDs, create stunning lampwork glass jewelry, and bring a special energy to this wonderful place.
Duration: 2 hours
• Dinner: Visit Bullies Diner, an authentic 50's diner with a huge menu. Dinner is paid for.
Accommodation included: Enjoy your cabin at Mystic Hot Springs, a comfortable art accommodation.
Day 2: Zion National Park
Stop At: Angel's Landing, West Rim Trail, Zion National Park, UT
Angels Landing is one of the world's most renowned hikes and is an unforgettable short adventure hike worthy of all bucket lists. The views of Zion Canyon's 270 million-year-old rock layers will time travel you back to the Triassic period when this section of the Colorado Plateau was a flat basin at sea level.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Emerald Pools, Zion National Park, UT
No one should travel to Zion without taking the time to hike to the Emerald Pools. There are three sections: the Upper, Middle, and Lower Emerald Pools. The half-mile, one-way paved trail to the Lower Pools takes a little maneuvering but is easily manageable by all. A striking water formation, the 110-foot Emerald Pools waterfall varies from a thin misty sparkle to a heavy blanket pouring over the rock edge, depending on the season and the rainfall. Even when the rain has been somewhat scarce, the cascading sparkles catch the light in a rainbow of color and provide a stunning background for an "I-was-there!" photo.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hidden Canyon, Weeping Rock Parking Lot, Zion National Park, UT
Visit one of Utah's famous slot canyons, a beautiful hike through a deep gorge. You'll see plenty of wildlife and have lots of shade here!
Duration: 1 hour
• Dinner: Castle Dome Cafe is a gourmet take on traditional southwestern food.
Accommodation included: Driftwood Lodge is an upscale resort offering accommodation right outside Zion National Park.
Day 3: Ghost Town & Bryce Canyon
Stop At: Grafton, Utah
Visit one of the most iconic ghost towns in the Wild West. Grafton is the filming of many western films, including Buch Cassidy & the Sundance kid. Learn about the history of Grafton and other southwestern towns.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
Hoodoos (irregular columns of rock) exist on every continent, but here is the largest concentration found anywhere on Earth. Situated along a high plateau at the top of the Grand Staircase, the park's high elevations include numerous life communities, fantastic dark skies, and geological wonders that defy description.
Duration: 6 hours
• Dinner: Cowboy Ranch is a great western diner, which also serves unique spins on Mexican and Italian cuisine.
Accommodation included: Bryce Canyon Inn
, A quaint yet highly rated Log House accomodation right outside Bryce Canyon.
Day 4: Arches National Park
Stop At: Arches National Park, Moab, UT
Formed over millennia, the unique features of Arches National Park astonish and delight its many visitors. Find yourself dwarfed amongst the giant archways and delicate rock formations that constantly change with the wind over time.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Landscape Arch, Park at Devils Garden Trailhead, Arches National Park, UT 84532
The longest arch in arches national park with take your breath away.
Duration: 1 hour
• Breakfast: Bryce Canyon Coffee Company is actually in the same building as your hotel. Have breakfast and taste Utah's unique blend
Accommodation included: After an amazing Day with seeing monolithic arches, settle down in Inca Inn, a unique & artsy comfort hotel.
Day 5: Drive Home
Pass By: Salt Lake City International Airport, 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, USA
On your way back home, we'll transport you to the Salt Lake airport for free!
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel in Salt Lake City area, and Southern Utah.Airports
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
- Saint George Municipal Airport, 4550 South Airport Parkway, St. George, UT 84770
- Cedar City Airport, 2560 Aviation Way, Cedar City, UT 84721
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.