5 Days Amazing Everest View Trek from Kathmandu
5 Days Amazing Very Short Everest View Trek from Kathmandu is best trek option to explore World's highest Mount Everest (8848 Meters) in few days. Our trek will extends until acclimatizing point Namche bazaar (for those who doing Everest Base Camp Trek) to explore amazing view of Mt. Everest. Places we will cover: Kathmandu, Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazaar. Trip will begins and end from Kathmandu.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary in tea house.
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Permit for Everest conservation area.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip airlines transfer
What's excluded :
- All Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Gratitude (Optional)
- Day 01: Meet with guide at the your hotel in the morning at 5:00am then transfer you to the airport for Lukla flight. The flight to Lukla is a lifetime experience in itself to view amazing Everest. Upon landing in Lukla, we trek to Phakding with an amazing, green landscape with the view of Kusum Kangraru. Overnight at guesthouse at 2800 Meters.
Day 02: 7 am We will start our trek. We follow the Dudh Koshi, ascending through Himalayan pine and cedar forests, to the celebrated village of Namche Bazaar (3440 Meters). On the trek we capture our first glimpses of Everest and neighboring peaks. Walking duration is approx. 6 hours. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 03: We leave early for the hike up to the Everest View Hotel about an hour’s hike above Namche for a fantastic panorama of the Himalayas and a great view of Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam. After enjoying the view and relaxing we continue to the traditional Sherpa villages of Khumjung/Khunde. On the way back, we visit Sherpa Culture Museum and Everest Photo Gallery. Overnight at guesthouse in Namche Bazaar.
Day 04: Namche to Lukla (2800m) 7 hours: 7 am, we will start our trek continues along the Dudh Kosi River to the small mountain airstrip at Lukla. Overnight at guesthouse in Lukla.
Day 05: Lukla to Kathmandu : Morning, we will Fly back to Kathmandu then you will be transferred to your hotel in Kathmandu. Trip end.
Departure Point :Your hotel or residential place in Kathmandu or from our Head office, located at Thamel-29, Kathmandu , Nepal.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Scanned copy of your passport and a digital photo is required prior.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.