5 Days of Landscapes in White and Pink in a 3 Star Hotel
The Mayan cities, full of majestic temples and pyramids were mainly ceremonial centers. Most Mayans lived in rural areas and lived on agriculture and resorted to priests for guidance on planting, harvesting and marrying. The Mayans are also recognized for their impressive knowledge of mathematics and astronomy which integrated their religious rites. They practiced human sacrifice which meant to please or calm the wrath of their gods.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guides
- Accommodation in hotels as indicated or similar.
- Breakfasts 4 and lunches 2.
What's excluded :
- What is not specified in "Includes"
- Day 1: Mérida
Reception at the airport or bus station and transfer to the hotel. There is no time to lose to begin to enjoy the diverse options that the beautiful city of Mérida offers us. Accommodation.
Day 2: Mérida - Chichen Itzá (B)
We have an appointment with the Mayan culture in the archaeological site of Chichen Itza, new sparkling Wonder of the World: Observatory, Pyramid of the Castle, Sacred Cenote, Game of Ball and other temples of interest, they give us testimony of the advanced of the Mayan culture. Lunch. Return to Merida and time free. Accommodation.
Day 3: Merida (B)
Day off. If we opt for culture, we can choose to visit Uxmal, Izamal, the Ruta de los Convents. If we lean towards ecotourism, we have options, such as the Cenote Tour, the Grottos de Xpukil, the Bocas de Dzilam Bravo. Accommodation.
Day 4: Mérida - Celestún (B, L)
We enjoy the ecotourism paradise of the Celestun National Park, declared by UNESCO "Biosphere Reserve and Humidity of International Importance". Mother nature is shown to us splendid turtles, ocelots, spider monkeys, fish, pelicans, herons, albatrosses and, above all, hundreds of pink or Caribbean flamingos feeding or resting in their natural habitat. Lunch. Return to Merida Free time. Accommodation.
Day 5: Merida (B)
We have the room until noon. In that way, we can continue to enjoy the benefits of "Blanca Mérida".
Departure Point :Merida, Merida, Yucatan Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Rejon Airport, Merida Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please take a clothes and shoes comfortable
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.