5 days Omo Valley with the tribes
OMO VALLEY IN SOUTHERN ETHIOPIA
Omo Valley is undoubtedly one of the most unique places on earth because of the wide variety of people and animals that inhabit it. It is located in Africa's Great Rift Valley. The region is known for its culture and diversity.
The tribes that live in the lower Omo Valley are believed to be among the most fascinating on the continent of Africa and around the world. Tours are offered to several towns and villages. It is often you come into contact with the following tribes: Arbore, Ari, Bena, Bodi, Bumi, Daasanech , Dorze, Hamer (Hamar), Kara (or Karo), Konso, Kwegu (or Muguji), Mursi, Tsemay, and Turkana when you tour the valley.
Banti Omo Valley Tours offers interesting information and quality photo images of the tribes, animals, rivers and national parks that are found in this remote area of the world. So that you can Schedule a trip to the Omo Valley or surrounding areas with us.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5x Breakfast
- 4x Dinner
- 5x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Entry/Admission - Dorze Village
- Entry/Admission - Konso Cultural Centre
- Entry/Admission - Dasenech Village
- Entry/Admission - Omo National Park and River
What's excluded :
Day 1: Arba minch
Stop At: Dorze Village, Arba Minch Ethiopia
i pick you from Arbaminch airport then drive to the mountain to visit dorze village and the way of their life then drive back to arbaminch and overnight arbaminch.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Paradise lodeg
Day 2: Arbaminch to turmi
Stop At: Konso Cultural Centre, On the road with Stawberry Fields Eco-Lodge, Konso Ethiopia
morning drive from arbaminch to turmi and on the way visit one of the oldest village of konso and overnight in turmi
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Buska lodge in turmi
Day 3: Turmi to Omorate
Stop At: Dasenech Village, Omorate Dasenech, Turmi 1000 Ethiopia
morning drive to omorate to visit the dasenech tribe with their village at the other side of the omo river and afternoon visit the hamer tribe in their village and stay the night at the village.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Hamer Village in Turmi
Day 4: Karo village
Stop At: Turmi, Turmi, Southern Nations, Nationalities, and People's Region
morning drive to karo village and visit the kara tribe with their body painting on the bank of the omo river and drive to jinka to stay the night. and you will atend some markets during your tour.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Jinka resort
Day 5: Mursi village
Stop At: Omo National Park and River, Jinka 2222 Ethiopia
morning drive to mursi village through mago national park and visit mursi tribe with their lip plate then i drop you jinka airport.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Arba Minch, Ethiopia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Jinka, Ethiopia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.