5 Days private Desert Tour From Casablanca To Marrakesh
This trip starts from Casablanca to Marrakesh via Fes and Desert Sahara. This is private and unique tour in which you will discover the combination and multiple Landscapes,Mountains,Desert, Berber culture and Imperial historical cities of Morocco. Of course this trip can be customized according to your interests, Budget and preferable places you want to see or you want to spend more time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Fes el-Bali
Day 1: Casablanca-Rabat (295KM)
Stop At: Fes el-Bali, Fes 30110 Morocco
The departure time will either at your accommodation or in the airport, then head to visit the largest Mosque in Africa which is Hassan 2 Mosque. After this visit, we will drive to Rabat the capital city to see the Hassan Tower and Kasbah of El-oudaya. Lunch will be somewhere in Rabat. Then drive to the Roman's city Oualili. After this visit, we head to Fes. Overnight in Riad.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Ovrnight in Riad in Fes
Day 2: Fes
Stop At: Fes el-Bali, Fes 30110 Morocco
After having a beautiful breakfast in your Riad. You will start a city tour with local guide, there you will see historical and monument site of Fes city .Lunch will be somewhere in Medina in Fes,then get to your Riad and free time.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Riad in Fes
Day 3: Fes-Ifran-Erfoud (462KM)
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Depart from Fes to Merzouga throughout the Middle Atlas Mountains, Ifrane (the Switzerland of Morocco). Here we will have stop for tea and small visit for the city. Then we will head Cider Forest to see the monkeys and feed them. Then drive to Midelt where you will have lunch and crossing the Ziz Valley and its gorges towards Sahara. We reach Merzouga before the sunset. After rest a mint tea the guide will be waiting to accompany you across the sandy Dunes of the Erg-Chebbi, you will enjoy the beauty of the sunset during trekking on the dunes, and then you will reach to the desert camp to spend night in a Berber camp. At your Desert shelter, mint tea is served. After a wonderful dinner, there will be a Campfire and drums playing.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in luxury Berber camp
Day 4: Merzouga – Rissani – Todgha Gorges (253KM).
Stop At: Boumalne Dades, Boumalne Dades, Souss-Massa
An early wake up in the morning to enjoy the fascinating sunrise, afterwards you ride back the camels to the hotel in the dune line, for a quick shower and breakfast. We say goodbye to the desert and start our new adventure. Along the way towards Erfoud as the place of Fossils and visit the place where Fossils are extracted from the stones, you will stop to visit the traditional market of Errisani. This silent town was the ancient capital of Tafilalet and its location as a crossroads between north and south brought the city to an important status of a former major caravan center. Ext, we will arrive to the great canyons of Morocco Todra Gorges, situated beyond the central High Atlas Mountains. Here, the contrasting landscapes remind visitors of Colorado, with its high plateau, its gorges and great canyons and its peaks sometimes splintered by erosion. The area is populated by the Berbers. In addition, you can enjoy a hike among those fabulous canyons; you go along the road of 1000 Thousand Kasbahs. During this way you will be lucky to see many marvelous things in the way like monkey finger mountains, Kasbahs and long beautiful valley. Then head to Zig Zaged raod to have mint tea or Moroccan coffee NOS-NOS. After this break, head back to your accommodation.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in hotel Kasbah or Riad
Day 5: Dades valley – Ouarazazate – Ait Ben haddou – Atlas Mountains (308KM)
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
After breakfast in your hotel, we will drive to Marrakesh. Our journey will include the visit Ouarazazate, a city often considered the last big outpost before the Sahara Desert. Filmmakers and crews alike have flocked here in recent years to film blockbusters such as Game of Thrones, Gladiator, Kingdom of Heaven, Prince of Persia, The Sands of Time, Body of Lies, The Mummy, Babel, Spy Game and many other movies in and around this desert city. Kasbah Taourirt will be our next stop, a citadel set against the backdrop of the Atlas Mountains. As far as fortifications are concerned in Morocco, this is one of the most impressive of its kind. With almost 300 rooms and a true maze of passageways, steps, and key lock doors, it is easy to feel lost within the immense structure that only connects to the outside world through a narrow entrance doorway. Furthermore, we will have a break to visit the studios and picture some of the great cinema scenes ever.
Crossing our way back to Marrakech, we will visit Aït Benhaddou, a ‘fortified city’, situated along the former caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech. It is situated on a hill along the Ouarazazate River and boasts some beautiful examples of kasbahs, some of which remain inhabited. Granted UNESCO World Heritage listing, the site had been the setting for many films. After stop for lunch in our way to Marrakech. Then we will arrive to Marrakech and drop you in your accommodation. and time to say good bye
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will reach all our Customers at their Accommodations and even at their arrival at Airport with their Names throughout point cart Airports
- Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport, Route de Nouasseur, Casablanca, Morocco
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to those measures montioned. WE LOVE MOROCCO TOURS insists to deal with hotel, restaurants and many other places in wich those safety measures are well worth and safe for everyone
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.