5-Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi is a most popular tour in India and specially designed for the tourists who comes to India to see the real India. Golden Triangle Tour India includes a three major cities of India named New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. New Delhi is a capital of India and has many UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Agra is famously known for the Taj Mahal which is one of the seven wonders in the world. last but not the least Jaipur is known for the Rajasthani Culture. This will be a private tour so no other people will be there and private tour guide for more personalized tour during the city tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- 04-nights accommodation in five Star Luxury hotels on single and twin/double sharing basis as per the package
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast in all the hotels
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Car Type - Toyota Etios for one to two people
- Car Type - Toyota Innova for three to five people
- Car Type - 10 Seater Tempo Traveler for six to ten people
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Live Licensed Tour Guide
- Government Service tax (GST) is included
What's excluded :
- Meals,monument fees,tips and other personal expenses
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions
- Day 1 - New Delhi – Agra
Pick up from New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station, your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other location in New Delhi. Driver to you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. After arriving Agra check into the hotel, later proceed to visit magnificent monument Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an ivory white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna River. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. After visiting the Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. Next to visit Tomb of Akbar the Great. It’s fascinating to see the architecture and the fine design on the walls of the tomb, around 30 minutes drive from Agra Fort. In the evening visit Mehtab Bagh - an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal.
Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 2 - Agra - Jaipur
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri - a UNESCO World Heritage site. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid Mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti. Diwan-E-Khas Hall has a carved central pillar. Jodha Bais Palace is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site. Later, proceed to Jaipur. On arrival, check into your hotel and relax at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for the breath taking tour of the pink city Jaipur. You will visit Amber fort and later visit city palace, observatory (Jantar Mantar). Take a photo stop at Jal Mahal (water palace) and Hawa Mahal (wind palace) and visit Birla Temple.
Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur - New Delhi
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to New Delhi and On arrival, check in at hotel.
Overnight Stay in New Delhi.
Day 5: New Delhi Sightseeing and Departure
After breakfast meet the tour guide and proceed to visit Humayun's Tomb, resting place of the second Mughal King. Explore The Red Fort; visit Qutub Minar, India Gate and the Lotus Temple. During your tour, drive past the President's House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings. Later in the evening you will be transferred to New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station or your hotel in New Delhi or another desired location in the city
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport Or Your Hotel in New Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Current valid passport required on the day of traveling
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 2500/- per person from 20th December to 05th January of every year
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.