5 Days Salkantay trek to Machu picchu Budget
- Incomparable views of the snowcapped Huamantay and Salkantay Mountains.
- This is an alternative route to the classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- YOU will be walking you through amazing landscape and natural beauty with exotic flora and fauna endemic of the region.
- YOU will be involving, crossing valleys and mountains before arriving to the “Lost City of the Incas”, Machu Picchu.
- Discover the rich biodiversity of Peru as you hike through various climates
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pre-departure Salkantay trek briefing, presented by the tour guides at 7:00 pm in your hostel
- Professional Bilingual guides.
- Bus from Cusco – Mollepata – Marcoqasa .
- Food 4 breakfast, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- 3 nights Camping and 1 night Hostel in Aguas Calientes
- Foam sleeping mattresses
- Cook, Cooking equipment
- Horseman, Mules or Horses for carrying – 5 Kilos of each trekker
- Duffle bag to get ready 5 kilos of your belonging carried by horses
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu (Student card if book as student )
- First Aid kit
- Vegetarian Option or special diet-Free available.
- Return Bus from hidrolectrica to cusco
What's excluded :
- First Breakfast , last lunch and dinner .
- Entry to hot springs in Santa Teresa / Colcalmayo (10 soles) and Aguas Calientes (20 soles)
- Mineral water (boiled water provided with food but you can buy it along the way )
- Huayna picchu mountain US$ 25 AND Machu picchu mountain US$ 25
- sleeping bag ( you can hire from us US$15)
- Walking poles (you can hire from us US$10)
- we ask your names in your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
cuesta santa ana 702
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.