5 Hour Arizona Hot Springs Guided Hike
Just 1 hour from Las Vegas strip is the largest reservoir in the U.S. and is fed by the Colorado River. Take a 6 mile round trip hike down the White Rock Canyon trail to Arizona Hot springs where you can relax in one of the natural springs that range from 85 to 110 degrees. You can walk down to the River where you can cool off and swim or just relax on the beach and have lunch. We offer 5 hour professionally guided tour and provide lunch.
So join join us on the water and see just what amazing sights Nevada has to offer away from the strip!
This Tour is only available from October 1st - May 15th
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Get away from the Las Vegas strip and enjoy a beautiful 6 mile round trip guided hike along White Rock Canyon trail to the Colorado River and the Arizona hot springs. The hot springs are natural geothermal springs, they range in temperature from 85 to 110 degrees. The springs are located near the shore of the Colorado River which is year round 54 degrees is perfect for a dip after a soak in the hot spings. The beach is a perfect spot to have lunch before completing the hike back to the trailhead. Complimentary snacks are included in the tour.
Departure Point :Hoover Dam Lodge, 18000 US-93, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are required in vehicles. Face masks are optional when on the Hike or in the Hot Springs as long as social distancing is practiced they are not a requirement in open spaces
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.