5-hour Buggy Route through the volcanoes of La Palma
Experience an exciting tour through three of the most famous volcanoes on the island of La Palma (Canary Islands), riding a buggy, with a maximum capacity of two people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Helmet and goggles
- Professional guide
- Coffee and a tasting of a typical sweet
What's excluded :
- Pick-up service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Natural de Cumbre Vieja, La Palma Spain
Enjoy an adventure aboard an off-road vehicle as the buggy. Take this opportunity, organized by RH Buggy, to go on a route during your holidays or just to get out of your routine, and discover the wild corners of the island of La Palma by driving this vehicle. Before starting the route, there will be a brief explanation of how to drive these vehicles and safety tips.
The route begins towards the town of El Llanito, crossing the road towards Mazo. You will cross the mountains of Breña Alta and Breña Baja to finally reach the area called Niquiomo. On the way you will find an abundant and thick vegetation, being this one of the main reasons why the island is called the ‘Beautiful Island’ (the ‘Isla Bonita’ in Spanish) or the ‘Green Island’ (the ‘Isla Verde’). There, in the municipality of Breña Alta, you will be able to visit the geological area of Cumbre Nueva, from where you will enjoy stunning views of the Valle Aridane.
Without a doubt, a unique activity that you will never forget, as you will experience new feelings and sensations.
Afterwards, customers will head south on a forest track that crosses the Canarian pine grove to visit the flows of the magnificent Martín volcano (also known as ‘Tigalate’), on the dorsal side of Cumbre Vieja. You will then descend to the village of Fuencaliente to finish the route with a visit to San Antonio and Teneguía volcanoes.
• Feel the magic of the "Isla Bonita" corners.
• Get to know Martín volcano in Cumbre Vieja, as well as San Antonio and Teneguía volcanoes.
• The buggy has a maximum capacity of two people.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mazo, Mazo, La Palma, Canary Islands
Pass By: Brena Alta, Brena Alta, La Palma, Canary Islands
Cumbre Nueva in Breña Alta
Departure Point :La Palma, La Palma, Canary Islands
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customers must have a driving license to be allowed to drive the vehicle.
- The minimum age for the driver is 18 years old and for the co-pilot is 7 years old.
- The driver must fill in a car rental contract in order to drive the buggy.
- The buggy ride lasts approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes of driving (plus 15 minutes to fill in the rental contract and receive a theory lesson on technical and safety aspects)
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.