5 Hour Festival: Fish Friday
Sail along the calm leeward shores of Grenada and visit Gouyave's famous "Fish Friday", a weekly festival that offers a wide range of fish vendors and entertainment. You may have noticed that by now you missed the sunset ? No worries...a very special adventure awaits you as you sail back south in the moonlight and watch for shooting stars while sipping your favorite drink!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Georges Cathedral Grenada, Church Street 224, St. George's Grenada
Live the experience of "Fish Friday" by Gouyave, a weekly festival in which sellers offer
many delicious fish and entertainment.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- St. Georges Fire Engine, The Carenage, St George's, Grenada
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.