5 hour Guided Bike Tour in Entebbe
Guided cycle tour through Town of Entebbe to absorb the local atmosphere
Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Choose from morning /evening departure
Ideal choice for families
Private guide for a more personalized experience
Informative, friendly and professional guide
Great overview and orientation of the Town of Entebbe
Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Small-group tour ensures personal service
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour by Bike
- All activities led by professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for guests staying in Entebbe
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Entebbe Botanic Gardens
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Entebbe Botanic Gardens, Berkely Rd, Entebbe Uganda
Your tour will start by visiting the National Botanical Garden (with a botanist guide). This expansive gardens were laid out in 1898, and are perfect for a leisurely stroll.
The highlights are its pockets of thick rain forest, which locals claim some of the original Tarzan films were made in, and excellent birdwatching with 115 species recorded.
The key Birds of the botanical gardens are orange tufted and red chested Sun birds and orange weaver.
You'll see plenty of monkeys, including black and white colobus, vervets and tree squirrels too.
See a range of plants, ferns, trees, and flowers, and also visit a natural water spring .
Part of the garden touches the shores of Africa's greatest lake, Lake Victoria.
On the lake and around the shore looks for African Open-billed Stork, long tailed Cormorant , yellow billed duck, Common Squacco and black-headed herons, hamerkop, giant and pied Kingfishers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kampala-Entebbe Airport, 14 Kitaasa Rd, Entebbe, Uganda
You will follow your guide to downtown Entebbe and the local market of Entebbe - The market visit is very tasty, the bananas and other fruits are so sweet! You need to give it a try.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Uganda Reptile Village, Entebbe-Uganda, Entebbe Uganda
Get up close to some of the world's deadliest snakes, including mambas, cobras, puff adders and vipers, as well as chameleons, crocs and lizards, all of which are rescued or injured.
You will then go for a city tour where you will be shown the counrty side of Entebbe, local landing site, the typical homestead of Entebbe, down town and uptown of Entebbe.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Entebbe
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.