5 Hour Guided Warsaw Tour by Bike
Enjoy a bike trip through the streets, squares, and bridges of Warsaw, Vistulan Boulevard. You will get to know the capital of Poland.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bikes and their transportation
- A guide on the route
- A foreign language speaking guide for any group of foreign tourists
- Accident insurance
- Basic biking maintenance
- A map and mileage of the route
- Admittance to places
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This trip leads you to places connected with Warsaw's history, beginning with the Middle Ages and finishing with the modern times. It also allows you to see different faces of the city: the rebuilt Old Town, original proletariat Praga, architecturally ordered pre-war Żoliborz, and also the controversial heritage from the communist times and the favorite places of today’s citizens. Have a look on previous multiculturalism of Warsaw: the Orthodox Church buildings and many places connected with formerly common Jewish culture. Visit the beach and ride on the Vistulan Boulevards – the last wild river in the heart of the European metropolis. Your 18.5 mile (30km) bike ride is fairly easy, mostly on bicycle paths, and lasts around 4-5 hours.
Departure Point :Warsaw, Poland
Departure Time :10am, 4pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 16 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.