5-Hour Kata Tjuta Sunrise Tour from Ayers Rock with Breakfast
Visit the famous Walpa Gorge
Witness Kata Tjuta's magical domes as the sun rises
Enjoy a delicious outback picnic breakfast prepared by your guide
Learn about history, geology, flora, fauna and the cultural significance of all you see
per adult from
What's included :
- 5-hour fully guided tour
- Outback picnic breakfast
- Pick-up and return from Ayers Rock Resort
- 1 bottle of water
What's excluded :
- National Park entry tickets to Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Walpa Gorge, Kata Tjuta Rd Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Your guide will meet you at the entrance of your accommodation at Ayers Rock Resort, from where you will travel through the landscape to the entrance of Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park. From there is it a 40-kilometre journey through the desert landscape to the mighty rock formation.
On arrival at the viewing area, walk to the best vantage point to see the 36 domes that comprise this spiritual place while watching the sun's morning glow as the desert comes alive. Make your way to the western side of Kata Tjuta where you will have the opportunity to relax and enjoy an outback picnic breakfast. As you approach the entrance to Walpa Gorge, named for the wind (Walpa) that whistles between the massive domes that shape Kata Tjuta, the result of aeons of weathering and continual upheaval, your guide will share the significance of this sacred ceremonial site.
Take a stroll between these mighty conglomerate rock walls as your guide explains how the environment and the geology have evolved over millions of years. Your guide will return you to your accommodation at Ayers Rock Resort at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :61 Gosse Cres, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.