5-Hour Private Cannes Shore Excursion: Monte Carlo, Eze, Cannes
Visit some of the most popular places on the French Riviera during this 5-hour private shore excursion. Your guide will meet you upon your cruise ship arrival at the pier of your port of call and show you some of the highlights, and as the tour is private, your itinerary is flexible and your guide will adapt the tour to your personal preferences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- First, head to Monaco and Monte Carlo. Magnificent palaces, casinos, luxury shops, and exotic gardens are waiting for you. The guide will tell you the fascinating story of a sovereign state between Nice and the Italian border, that perfectly captures the essence of the Côte d'Azur with its palaces in the rococo style, lunch gardens, world famous casinos and glamour of the royal family. By car, you will drive along the famous Formula 1 track. You will visit the Monte Carlo casino and can enjoy an optional walk around the Japanese Garden. There will also be some free time during which you can see the changing of the guard in front of the palace of the Prince, take pictures or buy souvenirs.
Next, head to Eze. Take a stroll through the old town with your guide. This old village is huddled around a substantial medieval fortress, with rocks and houses of similar hues blending into each other.
Afterwards, your guide will take you to the Fragonard perfume factory near the town of Eze. It offers you the opportunity to learn all the stages of perfume production. Your guide will take you for a tour of the factory. Make sure you peruse the factory shop, where you can treat yourself to a wonderful new perfume (own expense).
Your guide will then take you to Cannes. By car, you will drive along the world-famous Boulevard de la Croisette. The guide will tell you the fascinating story of Cannes and the Lérins islands are located offshore. Since 1834 a whole host of famous personalities have helped to establish the city's reputation. In the past the aristocracy would spend the winter here. Nowadays celebrities flock here during the film festival, which is one of the most important events in the cinema world. There will also be some free time during which you can see the Film Festival Palace, take pictures on the famous red road or buy souvenirs.
The last stop of your trip is the top of Cannes hill near one of the oldest churches, Notre-Dame-de-l'Espérance de Cannes where you will be able to make a memorable photo with the view of the entire bay of Cannes.
The tour finishes as your guide drops you off at your port of call.
Departure Point :Cannes Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.