5-Hour Trip on Sailing Boat from Puerto de Mogán
Become one of the crew of a wonderful sailing boat which takes you from Puerto de Mogán around Southern Gran Canaria in an unforgettable 5-hour trip. Food and drinks are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Soft drinks
- Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Explanada del Castillete, s/n Edificio Torre de Control, 35140 Puerto de Mogan, Mogan, Gran Canaria Spain
• Enjoy five hours out at sea in the south of Gran Canaria.
• Lunch, soft drinks, beer and wine included!
• This sailing boat take up to 10 passengers.
Vimotions offers you a unique opportunity to enjoy the waters of the Atlantic Ocean in the south of Gran Canaria, on board its 10-person capacity sailboat.
You can choose between the morning or afternoon excursion. Each excursion lasts 5 hours and starts at Puerto de Mogán. You will have food and drink (soft drinks, beer, wine) included.
At the Karolka Yacht Charter you can choose to relax and enjoy the cruise as a normal passenger or become one of the crew and learn to steer the boat.
For those customers staying in the south of the island, there is a transfer service from the hotels. You will only have to specify the name and address of the hotel and the pick-up time will be confirmed.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Puerto de Mogan, Puerto de Mogan, Mogan, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Starting from Puerto de Mogan
Departure Point :Calle Explanada del Castillete, 163, 35139 Mogán, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
There is a transfer service for those clients staying in the south of the island.Clients will also be driven back to their hotels after the trip.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The maximum number of participants is 10.
- Children must be at least 7 years old.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.