5 Hour Visit: Bodden's Beach Break Bus - Private Beach Club
Avoid the crowded beaches at Tabyana and Mahogany Bay...and enjoy one of Roatan's premiere Private Beach Clubs.This beach club is located away from the crowds of Tabyana Beach, Mahogany Bay & the West-side beaches, offering guests a relaxing and fun beach day...without being surrounded by thousands of the other cruisers!
You can relax by the beach or under the shade of the tropical trees, with an abundance of beach loungers & palapas to enjoy. The All-Day pass will give you access to the beach club facilities, restrooms and showers for the 5 hour tour duration! Never a dull moment at Sol y Mar Beach Club -- the party music will keep you feeling happy as you enjoy your island-time!
Lots of "additional fee" activities and beach-gear rentals available on-site, as well! Be sure to bring your snorkel gear along (or rent on-site), There is great shallow-water snorkeling just offshore. Protected by the Roatan Marine Park, the natural sea-grass hides lots of colorful fish.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Driver/guide -- Island Native!
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sol y Mar Beach Club Roatan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Snorkel Rental, Kayak Rental, Paddle Board Rental, etc. available for an additional fee paid directly to the Beach Club
- Other "For-a-Fee" Activities NOT included -- See Sol-y-Mar's Activity Menu once there for options.
- Beautiful, New Eco-friendly beach club.
Departure Point :
Roatan has two Cruise Ship Terminals -- Please check below for meeting location for your arrival dock below: 1) Port of Roatan Cruise Terminal (NCL, RCI, MSC, etc.): As you exit your ship, look for the Bodden Tours kiosk (it will have a large VICTOR BODDEN sign and will be in position #1 on the dock.) One of our representatives will greet you at the kiosk, locate your name on our list and introduce you to your guide for the day. 2) Mahogany Bay Cruise Center (Carnival, Princess, AIDA, Costa, Holland American, P&O, etc): As you exit your ship, customers on Local Independent Tours will be required by Carnival Corporation to exit their dock area through the gates and walk over the hill to the main road. Once outside the gates and over the hill, look for our representatives holding VICTOR BODDEN signs. One of our representatives will greet you, locate your name on our list and introduce you to your guide for the day. At the end of your tour day, we ARE able to drop you off to the entrance of the dock...so you will only have to do this long walk one-way, when you first arrive. a. Once you are outside the cruise compound, look for the VICTOR BODDEN signs and shirts!! b. The Port Manager of the Mahogany Bay Cruise Center has negotiated with the on-site Taxi Association to provide transportation, if required, to the Independent Tours meeting area over the hill. The negotiated flat-rate for this taxi service is $2 per person. Please see the Taxi Dispatcher (in the Green Mahogany Bay shirt) to arrange for your group to utilize this service -- tell them that you need the $2 per person transport to Victor Bodden Tours on the other side of the hill. Or, if you'd rather, you can still walk over the hill (approximately 350 yards) to the designated area. c. Be advised, many other independent tour companies, as well as the Carnival Corporation excursion department, want your tour-business, too! We pride ourselves on our tours, and are happy that you have selected Bodden Tours as your hosts during your Roatan port stop! Be prepared, as you may be approached by representatives of many of these other tour companies. Although we appreciate you supporting our Local Independent Tour Operators, we ask that you tell them your tour is already set, and head toward the Bodden Tours representatives at the locations outlined above. d. NOTE: Recently, someone has been impersonating our Bodden Tours dispatcher on the Carnival dock property, under the red-roofed structure before you leave for "the walk." This person/persons is NOT affiliated with our company so be very careful! They have been known to say they work for Bodden Tours, or will tell you that the monkeys or ziplines (or another aspect of your tour) has been cancelled. Again, these people DO NOT work for our company, or any other independent tour company -- they are "poachers", trying to steal your business and money. Once outside the fenced-in Mahogany Bay complex, you can be sure that you are speaking to a Bodden Tours representative by their uniform (Bodden Tours placard sign, Bodden Tours polo shirt, etc.) and your name on our tour list!
PortsMahogany Bay Cruise Center (Carnival, Princess, Costa, Discovery, HAL, P&O, etc)Port of Roatan in Coxen Hole (RCI, NCL, MSC, TUI, Regent, Oceania, etc)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/12/2018 - 2/12/2030
Monday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Our Bodden's Beach Break Bus departs our assembly area at your port one hour after your ship's arrival at the dock. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure to check-in. Guests not arriving in-time will not be able to tour and tour fees will not be refunded.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. Regardless of the time entered, our Bodden's Beach Break Bus departs our assembly area at your port one hour after your ship's arrival at the dock.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure to check-in. Guests not arriving in-time will not be able to tour and tour fees will not be refunded.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is one tour departure time (1 hour after your ship's scheduled arrival at the dock), with return to port 5 hours later.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Tour vehicles are able to stow wheelchairs while in transit, however guest must be able to transfer.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.