5 Hours Mountain Biking in Krakow
Great mountain biking trails start very close close to our meeting point. You will get straight into trail action after only a short 10 minutes ride to Krakus mound. You will be riding a top-quality hardtail Radon, Cube or Kross mountain bike with RockShox Recon or Judy (new version) front suspension and top of the line SRAM or Shimano gears.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
We will be riding through three different forests and meadows that are like made for mountain biking. We will start from terrain around Krakus Mound continue to area with lot of limestone cliffs before finishing our ride in beautiful Las Wolski forest. All of the areas are close to the city cenre and therefore they are not far from our starting point. During the ride we will be riding 20 kilometers of trails with the ride being all in all 30 or so kilometers long depending on the skills of the riders. If you are a beginner we will be selecting easier trails whereas for seasoned bikers there are more demanding paths! During the ride we are going to visit Krakus, Kosciuszko and Pilsudski mounds as well as Plaszow concentration camp and Zakrzowek lake.
This route is suitable for beginners as well as very advanced bikers and everyone in between, as the actual route varies depending on the bikers skills. Just be awere that there are going to be many hilly sections and all in all more than 500 meters of elevation gain.
• Kosciuszko's Mound (Kopiec Kosciuszki), al. Jerzego Waszyngtona 1, Krakow 30-204 Poland
• Pilsudski's Mound, Aleja Do Kopca, Krakow Poland
• Krakus Mound, Franciszka Maryewskiego 3, Krakow 30-543 Poland
• Plaszow Concentration Camp, Jerozolimska, Krakow Poland
Departure Point :Jana Długosza 24, 30-512 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.