5 Hours Quad Bike Sunset Safari
Travel through the eastern Egyptian desert in a Jeep 4×4 on this 5-hour safari. Stop at a Bedouin village to experience traditional hospitality, and then go for a ride on a camel to take in the sunset. Follow all this with a barbecue dinner and show. Enjoy your safari with Sunrise Tours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off service from/to Hotel in Hurghada
- Air-conditioned car
- Professional tour guide for the desert safari
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Visit to a Bedouin village
- Tea and water pipe at the Bedouin tent
- Bedouin dinner
What's excluded :
- Tips for driver and safari guide
- Video of your safari
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Desert Safari Hurgada, Hurghada Egypt
After afternoon hotel pickup in Hurghada, travel by air-conditioned vehicle into the desert wilds around the resort. Along the way, gaze out at the barren mountains and plains, and feel the excitement build as you approach the quad bike station.
On arrival, listen to a safety briefing, and learn the rules of off-road driving, from an expert instructor. Then, hop onto your rugged 4-wheel bike, don your supplied helmet, and get instructions on operating the controls.
Once you feel comfortable, open the throttle and set out on your thrilling ride. Feel your confidence increase as you follow your guide in convoy across the sands, and pick up your speed along the way.
Kick up clouds of dust as you go, and soak up the scenery as you race over the desert sands and craggy terrain toward a Bedouin village.
After roughly 28 miles (45.06 km), pull up at the settlement. Share some refreshing tea and, if you wish, puff on a shisha with the friendly locals, and enjoy dinner. Then, enjoy a short camel ride on the sands, and climb up one of the rolling dunes to take photos of the desert sunset.
Afterwards, return to your quad bike and ride back to base. Your experience then concludes with a hotel drop-off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers in Hurghada city with extra cost
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.