5 Hours Santorini most attractive sightseing roundtrip
The experience of touring the island of Santorini is not just a simple travel service. There are many factors that may have unexpected influence to your mood or program if you don't know how to face up all those circumstances.
1) Our minivan and transport vehicles are surely the most newly and luxury in the island!
2) Santorini island is full of travelers, travel vehicles and more for specific times during the day. An experienced and local driver knows how to avoid the big traffic on those times in order to offer accuracy to your tour! I'm one of those!
3) All travel vehicles belong to Santoestrella Company
4) An English fluent speaking driver
5) We'll possibly deliver to our passengers for first time ever the Augmented Reality Map of Santorini where you may have the opportunity to explore all the island in just one view from your Smart phone' camera!
6) Low cost, Civil liability insurance and safety
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Augmented Reality Map of Santorini (Possibly)
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Venetsanos Winery
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akrotiri Archaeological Site, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Akrotiri is located in the south-western side of the island of Santorini. There you meet the life of the ancient years before and after the Santorini volcano erruption of the island of Thira at 1613 BC! We'll go to see the archaelogocal museum and ancient ruins as well (you'll need a ticket/pass)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Red beach! One untold world wonder in Akrotiri! A lot of travelers visit the place to admire it and swim under the red rocky cliffs formations created from the volcano erruption at 1613 BC
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perissa Black Sand Beach, Perissa 847 03 Greece
Black beach in Perissa is a sightseing that anybody has to explore and see… Swimming and Photoshooting activities are suggested.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Castelli of Pyrgos, Pyrgos 84701 Greece
Pyrgos is the most traditional village and located at the highest place of the island of Santorini and oferring an amazing, breathtaking whole rounded view of the island.Walking via the narrow pathways in the village is a real and exquisite experience!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Venetsanos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84701 Greece
Taste the world wide popular local flavors of Visanto, Nychteri and Assyrtiko by admiring the breathtaking view of caldera and volcano in Santorini; experience that overflow your senses!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
The traditional and cosmopolitan village of Oia should be our last tour stop after a 20 minutes stop in Firostefani and Blue Dome for photoshooting. Oia is maybe one of the most attractive sightseeing of the island of Santorini after the Volcano... Thousands of travelers reach the place to admire the untold sunset and walking between marvelous and small with cycladitic architecture blue and white houses and branded shopping boutiques. By there, in the northern side of the island you see it all!!!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off is free. We have to know early about the pick-up and drop-off location in order to serve you on time and depending if you're a group or individual travelers.Ports
- Athinios main Port of Santorini
- Vlychada marina
- Cable Car / Old Port in Fira
- Ammoudi Oia
Departure Time :1/16/2020 - 11/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.