5 Hours Wineries, Tastings, Forest & Lunch at the Berry Farm
Ziggy, the guide, will introduce you to what Margaret River really is, including its best products, nature, and hidden wonders.
Small groups - up to only 11 persons, and brand new and very comfortable vehicles, ensuring a most friendly, personalized and pleasant tour.
This tour is like no other!
Kick off with a two-in-one stop: Guided tasting at a coffee roasting house to discover the fascinating world behind your cuppa, and visit a locally owned olive oil shop.
Throughout the day, we visit 2 boutique and locally owned wineries. Enjoy a wine tasting amongst wine barrels and all that wine's backstage is about, meet the winemakers at a family owned boutique winery.
We will also enjoy Margaret River's nature at one fantastic spot in the region. It can be the stunning Boranup Karri Forest, mouth of the Margaret River, or some "hidden secret".
Lunch takes place at the delightful Berry Farm, where we also enjoy their crafted ciders & liqueurs, sauces, relishes and jams.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Guided coffee tasting at Yahava Koffeworks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Olive oil and olive oil based skincare products tastings
- Pick up & Drop off at any in-town location
- Entry/Admission - Yahava KoffeeWorks
- Entry/Admission - Brown Hill Estate
- Entry/Admission - Berry Farm
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks (other than water) during lunch
- Gifts and purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yahava KoffeeWorks, 2/2 Andrews Way, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
We kick off with an incredible taste adventure around the world’s great coffee estates without leaving town. We learn about the different types of coffees, and how to savour the different mouth watering flavours. Experience coffee in a new way!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Brown Hill Estate, 925 Rosa Brook Road, Rosa Brook, Western Australia 6285 Australia
‘Great wine is made in the vineyard’. Brown Hill Estate is a family owned boutique winery. We are received by the owners, Jim, Gwen, Nathan or Chiara, and enjoy a particularly personalized guided wine tasting, after which we have the opportunity to go behind the scenes to check the barrel room, a run through the winemaking process, and an introduction to what happens at the vineyards.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Berry Farm, 43 Bessell Road, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
The Berry Farm's Cellar Door & Cottage Cafe is an established winery located in Margaret River and has become a favourite with both locals and visitors. Here we have lunch, and try something a little different: Sparkling Fruit Wines, Dessert Wines, Fortified Wines (Ports), Liqueurs, Ciders and Vinegars, all of which are made on the farm.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boranup Karri Forest, Caves Road, Boranup, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
A stop at the stunning Boranup Forest to gaze in wonder at the towering Karri trees is the perfect moment to relax, breathe in fresh air, and take some pictures that will last for ever.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Redgate Wines, 659 Boodjidup Rd Margaret River, Redgate, Western Australia 6286 Australia
Redgate is a winery with a great story behind, having been one of the pioneers in the region. A different style of wines to contrast with our first winery and display the region's diversity, and a look into the vineyard to learn a little extra about wine.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :100 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in Margaret River township. Please contact us if you are located in other nearby location, as we will always try to arrange something that suits you.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Whenever we have the possibility, we will keep some vacant seats to ensure social distancing in the vehicles. Air conditioned will always be set at a comfortable temperature, with recirculation always be disabled to ensure fresh air in the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.