5 iconic restaurants of Barranco Lima / guided food tour
No need to sit in traffic, as we easily walk from one place to another, while enjoying the magical and enchanting night ambiance of Barranco.
You get all this for a very affordable price, that includes all the food! We believe this to be a very good value for your money, as you will end the tour completely satisfied! After the tour, your guide will be happy to recommend chic and superb places to go enjoy some drinks, live music, or whatever tickles your fancy!
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - 8 to 12 different dishes, in 5 or 6 of the best restaurants in Barranco.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Our experienced and entertaining guides will effortlessly guide you thru, while tasting 8 to 12 different dishes, in 5 or 6 of the best restaurants in Barranco. We taste traditional Criolla food, Japanese Peruvian food Nikkei, Peruvian Chinese food Chifa, and some secret fusion places where you will experience firsthand and incredible explosion of flavors you probably have never tasted before. No need to sit in traffic, as we easily walk from one place to another, while enjoying the magical and enchanting night ambiance of Barranco.
Duration: 3 minutes
Pass By: Bajada de los Banos, Municipalidad del Barranco desde el Parque Barranco hasta la Costa Verde., Lima 15047 Peru
Beautiful and most popular street in Barranco with many art galleries and concerts on weekends.
Pass By: Jade Rivera World, Malecon Castilla 176 Barranco Altura de la plaza de armas de Barranco, Lima LIMA 04 Peru
We will enter if opened. Jade Rivera is an art gallery owned for the artist with the same name. This man is known as one of the best muralist in the world and have done more than 600 public mural around the world.
Pass By: El Gato Tulipan, Bajada de Banos 350 Down Puente de Los Suspiros, Lima 01 Peru
Nice Cafe with a super relaxed atmosphere where drinking coffee and listening to jazz music is the best in the world.
Departure Point :Starbucks, Pedro de Osma 102, Barranco 15063, Peru
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.